The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Australian 23y drop-out / 127k YouTube subs / Had MJ on podcast

OnePercentBetter

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 9, 2017
Australia
Hi All,

After I read TMF I reached out to MJ to have him speak on my YouTube channel. Shortly after I had a gruelling existential crisis where I ended up in Hawaii living in a forest cubicle and did nothing but play Overwatch, eat 7 chocolate bars a day and dosed Kratom which messed me up.

Only since the beginning of this year have I turned super saiyan and leaped away from the 'broke YouTube influencer' to the less broke agency owner that's technically still a freelancer.

It's nice to finally see money coming in but I've a lot of work to do. My current challenge is finding/attracting non-cheap clients that don't bat an eye at being charged 12K upfront for a retainer package.

Then deal with the systems / hiring someone to do the labour.

See you guys round ere!
-Brandon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

NanoDrake

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Feb 25, 2018
Malta
Wooo nice to see you here!

Crises are normal and actually you can grow a lot from that pain, with regards of clients that pay 12k, well...why would they give you 12k? if you tell to people 12k and they are saying it's too much, providing that the value you bring is tangible, is a persona problem :)

Question: how you got an elusive cat such as MJ on there? (MJ if you also want to give your side of this...)

Welcome to the forum anyway!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...