The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Attention in the city ... Copywriting mentor wanted.

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
D

Deleted74738

Hello everybody!
Today I come on tiptoe to ask for a big request.

I am a 21 year old boy passionate about sales and specialized in direct response copywriting.

I have been studying the best copywriting authors, experts and legends every day for two years (Live and Dead).

I started monetizing this skill, I reached the first successes and the first results.
A few thousand euros that I still needed to continue studying.

But I am still having a lot to learn ... and apply.

The world is full of sharks and I am a fish that has just gotten its first tooth.

But I can be the best shark on the square because I study and work constantly, 12 hours a day 7 days a week for a single goal.

For this reason I am looking for a mentor to follow me on the path to deal with.

A mentor who has already lived his career as a copywriter with successes and failures behind him.

Soon I will achieve the best successes or the worst failures.
For this reason I would like to have someone to show me the right way (or at least the one not to follow).

I don't expect this person to do everything for free ...
But I will be the first to reward with gratitude, respect and yes ... an avalanche of money as soon as I can get results.

The Italian copywriting market offers many growth prospects for young people in the sector. There are few materials Courses, Guides, Events etc.

If you're looking for someone to mentor in exchange for money right away I'm not the person for you.

In your hands, however, you have a young man with talent who in the not too distant future will become one of the best copywriters on the market.

I am here.

I may sound bold or irreverent but I have a goal to achieve and I want to devote all my time to achieving it.

If you are the right person for me, I can be the right person for you.

Thanks if you want to consider this announcement.

And thanks to all of you at the FastLane Forum.

See you soon,

Lorenzo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
If you are prepared to work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week learning the ropes, presumably for free, why don't you contact the big Agencies in Italy that have the big accounts?

That can be your first sales letter can't it?

Dan

D

Deleted74738

If you are prepared to work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week learning the ropes, presumably for free, why don't you contact the big Agencies in Italy that have the big accounts?

That can be your first sales letter can't it?

Dan

Thanks Dan.
Yes is a great idea.

I have written several sales letters in the last period.
I had also considered that of applying for a marketing agency but my goal is to work as a freelancer.

Starting with an agency would surely put me on the right path but this would mean moving and I can't work for free. (I don't want above all).

Because I am currently helping my family financially and physically, I cannot travel or be away too much from home for at least a year.

I am looking for a mentor so that I can take the right steps as a freelancer copywriter and entrepreneur.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
I see.

Bit if a long shot but phone an agency and ask if they know anyone who was in the industry and retired that they could put you in contact with.

Alternatively you might just want to start with small businesses near you and see if you can offer them a service to do their Ads. Most small businesses have zero interest in sales letters, etc they just understand putting small Ads in papers.

Or you may just like to start selling your own things.

I would not really know who you could contact in Italy and that is your mother tongue after all.

Dan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Benedict

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Nov 16, 2019
Just an idea: Search for companies around you that have a website or advertise in newspapers. Maybe even companies writing articles in magazines.

Look what they write and what they offer. What do they want to sell with their texts? What is their desired outcome while writing?

Then write the text yourself with real good copywriting skills. Just send them your copy and add something like "I just read your text and liked it, I am a profesionnal copywriter and wanted to use the text to train my skills a little. Here is the outcome. If you like it, you can use it - for free, of course. All the best, L
PS: Just in case, I leave you my contact: 15782994654. "

D

Deleted74738

Thank you very much

I will do as you advised me.
There are many companies in my area, it seems to me different time but it is very feasible as a thing.

Thank you

Lorenzothank you very much

I will do as you advised me.
There are many companies in my area, it seems to me different time but it is very feasible as a thing.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!