The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ask your local mechanic.

GreasyGinger

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
365%
Dec 12, 2017
Calgary
Hey Everyone,

I've been reading this forum for awhile but haven't been too active on it until now. I've made a couple of threads asking everyone here some questions in regards to business and what not but feel like it's just take and take from me.

I finally got around to reading UNSCRIPTED this past week and the part about helping other people has resonated with me. This is me accepting the challenge to help someone. Also, the AndyTalks episodes on soundcloud have taught me that sometimes helping others, can be the best thing for yourself. So I thought I would start here.

I am an entrepreneur (identity), but a very inexperienced one. I do have lots of experience, over a decade in fact, with auto repair. I know from avoiding conversations about cars that lots of people have questions about cars that they're just itching to ask someone in the trade so I thought I would open myself up to any questions here and maybe help some people out.

So hey, I don't know mortgages (that's for the Canadians on the forum) but I do know a thing or two about cars. Anyone I can help out?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.