The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO ASK FOR YOU

jinsol9483

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
What did you all feel when you first read 'TMF'? I felt like someone had hit me in the head. It means I'm shocked. And yourself?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Primeperiwinkle

though she be but little...
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 30, 2018
DFW
I felt like a dumbass who should have realized all of it a long, long time ago. Then I felt mad because why don’t ppl teach this stuff? Then I felt overwhelmed. Then I was like... ok. I can use this as a framework and aim towards it. Cool.

Then I found the forum and was like “I wonder if these ppl will be cool...”

Now I’m all “THESE PPL ARE MY PEOPLE and I love them and they’re gonna force me to be successful or I’ll die in SHAAAME!!!!!”

Hahaha.. it’s a good life. I process emotions really well. LOL.

broswoodwork

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2015
What did you all feel when you first read 'TMF'? I felt like someone had hit me in the head. It means I'm shocked. And yourself?
It was like someone took all the self help stuff I've ever read, cut out the parts that don't work, and reformatted the parts that do work in the proper order. It felt like the only way left to fail was not to act, and there'd be no-one left to blame.

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 30, 2018
I felt like a dumbass who should have realized all of it a long, long time ago. Then I felt mad because why don’t ppl teach this stuff? Then I felt overwhelmed. Then I was like... ok. I can use this as a framework and aim towards it. Cool.

Then I found the forum and was like “I wonder if these ppl will be cool...”

Now I’m all “THESE PPL ARE MY PEOPLE and I love them and they’re gonna force me to be successful or I’ll die in SHAAAME!!!!!”

Hahaha.. it’s a good life. I process emotions really well. LOL.
Lol, @Primeperiwinkle, I know what you mean. I love the fact that on here, there is social pressure to succeed at business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom