The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Arrested, walked into jails then walking out of it! I am Hyun johnny Goo! I am being a King!

JohnnyClub

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 11, 2019
Anyang, Gyeonggi Prov. South Korea
Before start this story, I am screaming aloud!!!
Since my age now as 28, until 33, I am going to make the real business on the market, putting attitude making myself the most beautiful, sexiest millionaire, the king!!!

I’m(Means will be) buying a good house for my mom, dad and my sister. I’m driving my Lamborghini Huracan EVO next to the girl I love “SOO(her nickname only I call so searching who she is just a wasting of your time)”. I am being woken up in my bed in my house on 822 Sarbonn rd belair CA 90077!!

It’s been done about a year ago. It was accidentally finished at that time. My buddy kept telling me to read Millionaire Fastlane and I’ve been telling him “I don’t buy it.”.
However couple of days right before Korean’s national holiday ‘Seolnal’ I was sick and tired and saw it at a book store around Hongik university. I didn’t pay first, reading it from 2:30 afternoon and finished reading it at 9 p.m.
Then it BEGAN.
I was insanely curious. I started to rethink about my life, myself and my soul.
I was am and will be studying for being the millionaire and billionaire beyond the next level!!
And I wanted to take a deep dive into the subject and book ‘To become the millionaire.’
I had to stand alone since I was having second year of middle school.
I was working to stay alive like having an endless battle. Literally, I had to stay alive.
And I running a crappy account on torrent to make small money killing my time(a lot for searching, downloading and uploading). Of course it was making so little and I didn’t care and know if it was illegal or not. Then I had to see the officers. I cried.. not for getting into jails but for embarrassing myself.
(Pretty shameful but I want to say everything here.)
Passing over a decade working as just employed, I found it and I am now studying Unscripted .

I told my boss I want to quit. I found myself fooling and working, looking forward the payday. One stupid thing I had was I already was making one sword that lets myself be free from 24/7, monday to friday, 9 to 6 life.
I was working as a web developer. However, at the same time, I was also running myself as a private English teacher making more money paying less time.
Now I see one clear after quitting the company, learning. More attitude by myself.. it is really scary. Yeah it is the beginning(Fri, 13. Dec. 2019), it is crazily terrifying. If I fail, I may take a harder time, but I won’t give up! No matter what is waiting or coming to me, no matter I have to open a bin and put a deep-sixed sandwich into my mouth, I won’t stop till I be at least a millionaire one time in my life.
No threat knocks me down.
I am Hyun Johnny Goo from Pyengchon, Gyeonggi-do, south Korea.

My time is now!
Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
Before start this story, I am screaming aloud!!!
Since my age now as 28, until 33, I am going to make the real business on the market, putting attitude making myself the most beautiful, sexiest millionaire, the king!!!

I’m(Means will be) buying a good house for my mom, dad and my sister. I’m driving my Lamborghini Huracan EVO next to the girl I love “SOO(her nickname only I call so searching who she is just a wasting of your time)”. I am being woken up in my bed in my house on 822 Sarbonn rd belair CA 90077!!

It’s been done about a year ago. It was accidentally finished at that time. My buddy kept telling me to read Millionaire Fastlane and I’ve been telling him “I don’t buy it.”.
However couple of days right before Korean’s national holiday ‘Seolnal’ I was sick and tired and saw it at a book store around Hongik university. I didn’t pay first, reading it from 2:30 afternoon and finished reading it at 9 p.m.
Then it BEGAN.
I was insanely curious. I started to rethink about my life, myself and my soul.
I was am and will be studying for being the millionaire and billionaire beyond the next level!!
And I wanted to take a deep dive into the subject and book ‘To become the millionaire.’
I had to stand alone since I was having second year of middle school.
I was working to stay alive like having an endless battle. Literally, I had to stay alive.
And I running a crappy account on torrent to make small money killing my time(a lot for searching, downloading and uploading). Of course it was making so little and I didn’t care and know if it was illegal or not. Then I had to see the officers. I cried.. not for getting into jails but for embarrassing myself.
(Pretty shameful but I want to say everything here.)
Passing over a decade working as just employed, I found it and I am now studying Unscripted .

I told my boss I want to quit. I found myself fooling and working, looking forward the payday. One stupid thing I had was I already was making one sword that lets myself be free from 24/7, monday to friday, 9 to 6 life.
I was working as a web developer. However, at the same time, I was also running myself as a private English teacher making more money paying less time.
Now I see one clear after quitting the company, learning. More attitude by myself.. it is really scary. Yeah it is the beginning(Fri, 13. Dec. 2019), it is crazily terrifying. If I fail, I may take a harder time, but I won’t give up! No matter what is waiting or coming to me, no matter I have to open a bin and put a deep-sixed sandwich into my mouth, I won’t stop till I be at least a millionaire one time in my life.
No threat knocks me down.
I am Hyun Johnny Goo from Pyengchon, Gyeonggi-do, south Korea.

My time is now!
Thank you.
Welcome! (822 sarbonne road has already been sold :smuggy:)

JohnnyClub

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 11, 2019
Anyang, Gyeonggi Prov. South Korea

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics