The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are you sure your sales pitch doesn't suck?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I talk about sales all day.

It's kind of my job.

One of the great things about being a sales trainer is that I get to mentor people every day and coach them on their sales techniques. And I'm pretty damn good at it. But what I really excel at is being able to look at things from a different perspective and take a different approach than most people.

I have already talked about this before, but if you are an entrepreneur, you are probably selling something. And if you don't have a strong sales background there is a good chance that you could probably be doing a little bit better.

- Have you ever finished a phone call with a client and buried your face in your hands thinking "wow that sucked" ?

- Have you ever been completely shut down by a customer?

- Has a customer completely stumped you and left you stammering?

Good news. We've all been there.

Here is what I am offering.

Let's talk about your sales. I want to have a conversation with you about how you are selling, what challenges you are facing him, the common objections your customers have, or any brainstorming you want to do about how to better sell your product or service.

That's it. I always try to give back to the forum for all the great advice I've been given.

You can either post it on this thread for the benefit of the forum, send me a private message, or we could even arrange a Skype call.

Let's see if we can make sure that your sales pitch does not suck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Plasma

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 4, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
I'd be interested in visiting about the script/strategy I use when cold calling. I'm going to run an experiment (1000 calls/1000 emails) and I'd love to share the results, and the before script/after script analysis, after I finish up. Sent PM.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.