The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Are You Incorporating Spirituality in Your Routine?

oku

Contributor
Aug 20, 2019
Use mantras, affirmations, meditation, prayer, candles, and incense.
Oh and coffee of course.

If you have the time please check out this article.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

broswoodwork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2015
Oh and coffee of course.

That Rich Dad Poor Dad jumping out of the page though...

Edit: I used to be a huge fan of his back when I was a youngster; I even bought his $200 board game. :smile: Ahhhhh! To be a naive 20 year old again!

Last edited:
OP
OP
oku

oku

Contributor
Aug 20, 2019
That Rich Dad Poor Dad jumping out of the page though...

Edit: I used to be a huge fan of his back when I was a youngster; I even bought his $200 board game. :smile: Ahhhhh! To be a naive 20 year old again!
Haha.
I had to give it a re-read this year.
What did you think of the game?

broswoodwork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2015
Haha.
I had to give it a re-read this year.
What did you think of the game?
It was fun. Made me wish 3bed/2bath flips fell out of the sky every pay period, but it was fun.

broswoodwork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2015
Ever considered "Hard Money," for a flip?
I made and lost a fortune (for me) in the early 2000's messing around with multifamily rehabs. Now I'm real estate shy. :arghh:

MoneyHacker

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 5, 2018
Somewhere in Asia
I clicked in the link but i couldn't read all the article, the font size is a bit small and the font family causes me a hard time to read. Btw this is really interesting, i'm thinking of incorporating meditation to my day, and of course lots of coffee and Red bull.

OP
OP
oku

oku

Contributor
Aug 20, 2019
I made and lost a fortune (for me) in the early 2000's messing around with multifamily rehabs. Now I'm real estate shy. :arghh:
Sorry to read that. Maybe I'd feel the same, if in your position.

broswoodwork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2015
Sorry to read that. Maybe I'd feel the same, if in your position.
It's all good! That was my formal education. ;) I found a real golden goose. I just need to polish its rough edges.

Reactions: oku

MHP368

the man, the myth, the Pseudo-Apollodorus
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Interesting anecdote , I got burned out white knuckling my daily breathing meditation and switched to metta (compassion)

In like 2 days I was noticeably having smoother interactions with others. Might help you on the sales end to literally be amping your mind with loving kidness before a tough negotiation , people have a sixth sense about that sort of thing. Presumably even your mannerisms would change.

OP
OP
oku

oku

Contributor
Aug 20, 2019
I clicked in the link but i couldn't read all the article, the font size is a bit small and the font family causes me a hard time to read. Btw this is really interesting, i'm thinking of incorporating meditation to my day, and of course lots of coffee and Red bull.
Sorry bout that mate.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kevin88660

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Oh and coffee of course.

Coffee yes.

Motivational quotes from other business people. Travis once said “Fear is the disease, hustling is the antidote.”

Youtube videos of special forces selection. There was a series of videos about American Green berets selection named “Two weeks in Hell”.

Sometimes when I feel tired or things are going slowly and I feel that I need an extra push I will watch the videos.

Reactions: oku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom