The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Are people not posting on Richdad anymore?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Allthingznew

Contributor
Aug 26, 2007
I know I've seen talk around here about issues that happened with RK last April and the forum has slowed, but I went to look at it since I heard (here again) they have new forum software, and I see very few new posts. Is this the norm now?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

JesseO

Contributor
Jul 25, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly I've only posted three or four times there besides in the off-topic forum since this website was started. I didn't care much for the way things were before, and I don't care for them now...but I do enjoy the conspiracy nuts that tug at some of my strings sometimes :p

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
It's all about the community, why post there if you can get the answers here? Also, I've stopped answer questions over there just because there aren't many good ones.

Allthingznew

Contributor
Aug 26, 2007
I'm not talking about people from here posting there as much as it looks like there is just a lot less traffic there in general. Are there that many here now? Hmm

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 26, 2007
I've posted a couple times over there- I've been mainly trolling for fresh meat, hoping to add to our pool party over here (thefastlanetomillions is in my sig line). There doesn't seem to be a lot of new activity there. My .02 is that Kiyosaki grossly underestimates the power of blogs and chat rooms, and has let it die on the vine. Now he is trying to revive it- too little too late? Only time will tell. I wish them well, Kiyosaki's work has changed my life, and I wish him and his forum nothing but the best.

...I gotta say, that one feature that I just love here is giving people rep. I love the little saying that pops up- there is some weird juju that happens when you notice people starting or commenting on quality posts and call them on it. Makes everyone feel good and a part of a quality team. Thanks again MJ for all you do. :hurray:

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2007
My .02 is that Kiyosaki grossly underestimates the power of blogs and chat rooms, and has let it die on the vine.

Agreed. Even more importantly he has underestimated the value of community and the need for a business to care for and nurture community.

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
Aug 31, 2007
...I gotta say, that one feature that I just love here is giving people rep. I love the little saying that pops up- there is some weird juju that happens when you notice people starting or commenting on quality posts and call them on it. Makes everyone feel good and a part of a quality team. Thanks again MJ for all you do. :hurray:

I am with you! Thank you MJ.

And, Yves...there are times when I want to get a little icon that says "Will work for rep". I find I get very motivated by rep. I want to drive fast!

The idea really works.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Here ya go. :)

-Russ H.

(if I had a bigger photo, it would have been bigger!)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Jason_MI

New Contributor
Jul 25, 2007
I checked in there after I heard they had new software, and saw the same nutjobs were still there, posting, so just bypassed it in favor of this venue.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom