The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"Approved (Limited)" on AdWords?

Marketing, social media, advertising

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
Hey all!

Started putting together a new campaign tonight.

I get to the end of setup, and I get a pop-up that says I need to fix an error before my campaign can go through.

I click the Details button, and it says someone needs to review the ad. Got it, no problem. But my only options to click on were to A. Go back and edit, or B. Request Exclusion

I figure I can't do much to help if I'm waiting on someone else's approval, so I go ahead and request exclusion.

Then, I'm changing the bid price on another ad campaign. Now I see my campaign is "Approved (Limited)"

What's all this mean, and what's going on?

Aduramus

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
Hmm...

I've dealt a lot in medical and it sounds like something common I see a bunch.

Basically what it means is, your ad is showing but in a limited capacity.

Let's say you're trying to target people who are looking for a specific drug name and the potential daily for those people to see your ads is 100 people a day. Your ad is purposely going to be limited to maybe just showing for 10 of those people daily.

That's the most generic thing I can tell you. There is actually more to it, but that's the simplest way I can tell and relate to you atm.

It's getting limited for a reason though. I would suggest calling and finding out why.

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
Hmm...

I've dealt a lot in medical and it sounds like something common I see a bunch.

Basically what it means is, your ad is showing but in a limited capacity.

Let's say you're trying to target people who are looking for a specific drug name and the potential daily for those people to see your ads is 100 people a day. Your ad is purposely going to be limited to maybe just showing for 10 of those people daily.

That's the most generic thing I can tell you. There is actually more to it, but that's the simplest way I can tell and relate to you atm.

It's getting limited for a reason though. I would suggest calling and finding out why.

It's because I mention guns in the ad, I've found. Not real guns, but 'Rifle Paper Co.,' a popular card brand.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.