The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Applying the law of effection

Tumelo Morwe

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 23, 2016
One month ago I started a blog immediately after I finished reading the millionaire fastlane . The name of the blog is '-Authentic Book Reviews and its all about reviewing books. It doesn't have much traffic yet and I haven't made any money from it so far but MJ has taught us that there is 'process' involved before the 'event'. I'm learning as much as I can to improve my blog and doing all the marketing I can to attract traffic to my blog. My first review on the blog was actually a review of the millionaire fastlane. I believe that it is only a matter of time before I start making money from the blog. If you love reading and are interested in this blog go to authenticbookreviews.com
I'm excited to be a part of this family

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...