The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone worked in warehouse ops or familiar with them?

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Supply chain operations is my slowlane job. Warehousing is pretty simple stuff. It shouldn't take that long but it really depends on how busy they are, how important you are as a customer, and how organized they are. It sounds like your product is really small. It is possible it got set to the side and is being overlooked as a result.

Thanks! I just emailed them earlier and they got back to me saying they just processed the thing and they were busy with "other projects".....o_O

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Supply chain operations is my slowlane job. Warehousing is pretty simple stuff. It shouldn't take that long but it really depends on how busy they are, how important you are as a customer, and how organized they are. It sounds like your product is really small. It is possible it got set to the side and is being overlooked as a result.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
My products reached the warehouse in the US on Monday, the guys there said they'll inspect them on Tue and give me an inventory report after that.

It's already end of the week now. There's only 100 pcs of the product, each about the size of a magazine (pretty small). I don't think it'll take more than 15 mins to count them? Or does receiving goods in warehouses usually take days and weeks? Do warehouse folks usually open the goods for stocking only when they're free?

I'm thinking of waiting till next Tue to email them, otherwise I might come across as too pushy and it might strain future working ties.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.