The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone using Flutter?

ColbyG

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
May 19, 2017
Newcastle, Australia
I haven't used it but it looks promising. I've been using Unity recently to develop some apps and the ability to pretty easily export between ios and android saves so much time.

aquilarafael

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Aug 31, 2019
I'm using flutter on bank app project. We are 4 devs and the app is running gracefully on IOS and Android.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
Anyone working with Flutter? It uses the Dart language to compile in to native OSX and Android apps. Dart can also be used on websites (not familiar with that), so some people are putting their business logic in Dart so they can re-use it on web/iOS/Android. Seems like Xamarin in the sense that the final product is a native app. I've read little bits about people getting upset that Google seems to be throwing a lot of stuff against the wall to see what sticks, ex AMP, PWA, Dart, and all the Material Design stuff that no one seems to really understand what it is.

The Google Girls explain Flutter:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2TcYP8qiRI

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ubu_roi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jul 24, 2018
Europe
I've been using Flutter for almost two years (it was still in beta), and I totally love it.

If you want to have a high level overview of what you can do with Flutter, there's a one hour something course at Pluralsight ( free trial):

This may help you decide whether this is for you...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.