The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Anyone memeber of Rich Dad Insiders ???

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ProInvestor

New Contributor
Aug 15, 2007
Australia
Anyone member of Rich Dad Insiders ???

Any thoughts??? $10 p/m doesn't seem to high.... well not in terms of the $1,000s for some of the courses....

Rgds.
ProInvestor

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

azzuri

PARKED
Aug 6, 2007
New Jersey
I used to be right after it started, after 1 year I signed off as I did not see much value. Guess RDTV might have gotten much better since then.

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
Any thoughts??? $10 p/m doesn't seem to high.... well not in terms of the $1,000s for some of the courses....

Rgds.
ProInvestor
I had emailed Darth Sief at RDPD on this earlier today.
There have been several questions/complaints on the value of it.
They don't do newsletters anymore.
I'm not sure how recent the RDTV is either.

Darth said he is going to put a big push on to improve it.
He said that right now, no one is running Insiders.

If you are just starting out, the videos on there aren't bad.
Just don't expect a lot of new stuff coming out for a while.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2007
I was a member for a bit. If you put in the time to search the videos, there are little *gems* of info here and there.

Join for a month or two. watch all you can. then cancel because they are not bringing on any fresh stuff.

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
I was a member for a short time, mainly so I could play cashflow online against other people..... But there was never anybody online! I was kinda surprised -- i thought there would be hundreds, but I guess not.... There was also nobody ever talking in the secret "insider message boards" ... So I cancelled my subscription pretty quick...

- Hakrjak

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Watch it guys.

No religious discussions, even when used as analogies.

Posts have been removed or deleted for content (I left anything/everything that was non-religious).

-Russ H.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 26, 2007
I was a member for a short time, mainly so I could play cashflow online against other people..... But there was never anybody online! I was kinda surprised -- i thought there would be hundreds, but I guess not.... There was also nobody ever talking in the secret "insider message boards" ... So I cancelled my subscription pretty quick...

- Hakrjak
Ditto for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hey it looks like you quoted the full thread with your question so I will just add it separately...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock