The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone in Boise ID?

jesset17

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 23, 2016
Boise, ID
I've recently read The Millionaire Fastlane and am new to the forum. The book goes against everything I've been taught and what I believed was the path towards prosperity. But even before finishing the book, all the points Mr. DeMarco discussed made sense. I had always asked myself when I saw multi million dollar houses and people driving 100k+ cars, what job do they have to afford that? The problem isn't figuring out what job they worked, the problem is my initial question was flawed. The majority of these people aren't working a particular job, they are producing the high paying jobs that I always aspired for.

After reading the book, my whole mindset has changed and I am now staring my journey on the Fastlane. One step, idea, risk, and adventure at a time, I will become more successful and wealthy. I can not describe how ecstatic I am that I came across Mr. DeMarcos book.

Anyways back to my initial point, is there anyone in the Boise, ID area that would like to meet up and discuss their positive growth, roadblocks, ideas, or plan to take The Millionaire Fastlane 's words into action?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Welcome to the forum. You're not likely to find people that would be interested in meeting up with you until you establish some credibility here. Hang out here with us, learn, share, and down the road at some point attend a meet up or set one up yourself. Your first post is not a great place to ask for in-person meetings with people. We are glad you're here though, and look forward to your future contributions. You also might be interested in checking out a local Toastmasters group, Rotary club, Lions Club, or Chamber of Commerce meet ups.

jesset17

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 23, 2016
Boise, ID
Your comments definitely make sense, I consider myself a newbie to forum posting and contributions. I clearly have a lot to learn. Thanks for the advice, there is a Toastmasters group at my day job company but for the most part, there aren't any like minded people trying to move away from the 9-5 job and towards time and financial freedom.

It has only been about 2 weeks since I had completed the book and have decided to start off with some private labeling work for some passive income to fund larger ideas and further remove me from my 9-5 work. The process is already under way and plan to have my first product for sale within the next 1.5months. Along with this I have developed a company/brand that all future products will be sold under. Website, branding, LLC, and possible partners down the road (college buddies) are already in place--hopefully not moving to fast but the risk is minimal right now.

I am fully dedicated to changing my career aspirations from climbing the corporate ladder and attaining wealth this way, to following the Fastlane strategies. No matter how much energy, enthusiasm, and drive someone has, I feel those can always be increased, in good times and bad, by surrounding yourself with people that share the same attitude. That was my goal for seeing if there is anyone in the area to help inspire each other. But for now I will continue to read and give input where I can to gain credibility. Maybe start a progress thread to document how business is moving along. Thanks again!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.