The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone going to the Canton Fair?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Hey FLFers!

I'm thinking to heading to China in April for the Canton Fair. Has anyone been to China or the fair before and do you have tips for a vegan?

Reply below if you're going and we can co-ordinate something if I make. I'm seriously thinking of bringing my cook with me from India!

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Racing Driver

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Apr 20, 2015
UK
Hi Sanj,

I've been to China and live in Hong Kong. It's not hard to find vegan food here in Hong Kong, if you know where to go. There are quite a few Indian restaurants out here if that helps. I'm Indian too :)

I may pay a visit to the Canton fair, and also know people who live in Guangzhou and have recently visited the fair. Let me know if I could help put you in touch or if you need anything else.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I'll let you all know my plans. I've been offline for the last 6 weeks (headed to Thailand & back to the UK) so I want to crush Q1. Maybe I can use it as my Q2 treat?

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Hi Sanj,

I've been to China and live in Hong Kong. It's not hard to find vegan food here in Hong Kong, if you know where to go. There are quite a few Indian restaurants out here if that helps. I'm Indian too :)

I may pay a visit to the Canton fair, and also know people who live in Guangzhou and have recently visited the fair. Let me know if I could help put you in touch or if you need anything else.

Thanks for the help. I'll hit you up if I do end up going. Flights are pretty cheap from India too.

BKMoney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 18, 2014
Just bought plane tickets yesterday. I'd love to meet up with other like-minded people and create some new connections while I'm there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.