The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone from London to mingle some ideas

Idea threads

John P.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Nov 27, 2015
London
Welcome. What's your story?

My story, are you sure? Not a big deal of a story. What do you want to know? I'm a guy born in Portugal, worked in construction with my father when I was a kid, (have minor back problems now because of carrying 30Kg of cememt bags everyday), got my first job assembling computers when I was 16, started to program in GWBasic at age of 14, got drunk almost every day while was at uni studying computer science, stopped drinking (everyday) in the last year of university so I could finish that shit, started working as a C++ programmer, jumped to programming in Java, been team leader in a dev teams, been project manager (PMI certified), been Scrum Master, had my own training business in programming and agile methodologies, built a SaaS product 10 years ago result of teaching myself programming languages and frameworks outside the main job, had one client, closed that shit, moved to Amsterdam, worked as senior Sw engineer, moved again to Portugal to work in a UK company that had offices in Portugal, then moved to London 3.5 years ago, been working with well know companies here, spend my time programming and reading/listening, started to learn to play guitar 5 years ago, have 4 guitars and one ukulele, have my own company which I'm the only employee, get my money by providing my expertise in Software engineering, do cool stuff, don't have a cat, don't have a dog, want a dog, not married but living in partnership with my girlfriend, I'm an introvert and I'm 40 and laugh at people trying to do SQL injection in my sites.... what do you want to know more?

:)
Joao

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Welomce! What sort of ideas do you have?

What plan and actions are you taking to get to the Fastlane?

John P.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Nov 27, 2015
London
Welomce! What sort of ideas do you have?

What plan and actions are you taking to get to the Fastlane?

Sort of ideas around SaaS.

The plan is to test and pivot current MVP. I developed an MVP and got a few test users on a test website built with the MVP. I'm my only paying customer, plans is to change that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.