The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone from healthcare ?

William Ainslie

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Dec 13, 2016
South Africa
Welcome, I am in the "service" side - fixing difficult lower back pain.

Minor experience in selling herbal products that deliver on the promises made - created by someone else - sleep, anxiety etc.

Roberto Zenga

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Dec 30, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'm Roberto an italian 37-ish yo single man.
I've been working in the pharmaceutical business from 2009, mainly in the marketing field and starting from 2017 I've been appointed as teacher also in the pharma marketing field.

I strongly believe that our personal success is made essentially by how big is our impact in others' lifes.

I strongly want to impact even more others ' lifes so I want to start my own pharma/food supplementation/ medical devices /healthcare business.

I honestly think this forum will help me to achieve my goal.

Regards and many hugs.

Roberto

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

davidf109

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Apr 28, 2019
Canada
Welcome Roberto. I was in healthcare as a project manager until this past September when I quit.

Unfortunately, I worked for a nasty, bullying place, so I was all too happy to leave it behind. I leaned there's other ways to help people, and teaching was my new path. I'm now a professor and things have improved dramatically.

Best of luck with your business!

mikepax

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Nov 9, 2018
Hi Roberto, I have a company doing iot for the medical and nursing sector. We have been looking at Italy as a potential market to test. Maybe we can chat.

All the best,
Mike

zackg1123

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Dec 6, 2012
Orlando, FL
Welcome! I used to have a home healthcare business, but it didn't work out unfortunately. The number of mistakes outweighed the positives by too much, and there was just no way it could continue. I would like to open a new company in the healthcare field. Just haven't figured out what to do yet.

Roberto Zenga

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Dec 30, 2019
Hi Roberto, I have a company doing iot for the medical and nursing sector. We have been looking at Italy as a potential market to test. Maybe we can chat.

All the best,
Mike
Hi Mike, we defenitely should.
Can you be more precise?
Much pleased to keep in touch with you asap (can we use any sort of private message, in there?)

Regards!
Roberto

Roberto Zenga

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Dec 30, 2019
Welcome! I used to have a home healthcare business, but it didn't work out unfortunately. The number of mistakes outweighed the positives by too much, and there was just no way it could continue. I would like to open a new company in the healthcare field. Just haven't figured out what to do yet.
Hi Zack! Pleased to see that nothing can harm you.
Which kind of business have you run?

Any further idea for your next success?

Regards,
Roberto

zackg1123

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Dec 6, 2012
Orlando, FL
Hi Zack! Pleased to see that nothing can harm you.
Which kind of business have you run?

Any further idea for your next success?

Regards,
Roberto

It was home healthcare. We matched clients with the appropriate caregivers, based on their needs. It was much more convenient for clients who preferred staying home instead of moving into assisted living.

Marcell

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 26, 2019
South Florida
Hi everyone,
I'm Roberto an italian 37-ish yo single man.
I've been working in the pharmaceutical business from 2009, mainly in the marketing field and starting from 2017 I've been appointed as teacher also in the pharma marketing field.

I strongly believe that our personal success is made essentially by how big is our impact in others' lifes.

I strongly want to impact even more others ' lifes so I want to start my own pharma/food supplementation/ medical devices /healthcare business.

I honestly think this forum will help me to achieve my goal.

Regards and many hugs.

Roberto
Yes sir, Im currently a Biotech Sales Rep...beside my other ventures

Roberto Zenga

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Dec 30, 2019
It was home healthcare. We matched clients with the appropriate caregivers, based on their needs. It was much more convenient for clients who preferred staying home instead of moving into assisted living.
That is clear.
I think It could have been very impactful, doesn't it? I cannot imagine your sadness in having to close your own business...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...