The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone a Mixergy Premium User?

needchaser

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jan 7, 2012
USA
I listen to their podcasts every day and am considering becoming a premium member but wanted to hear some feedback first. If anyone uses it I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ

rc08234

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 29, 2011
South Jersey
A torrent site I'm on has the entire mixergy Master Interviews SITERIP. Its a huge file (197.95 GB). The guys on the site are almost like a cult following with the mixergy stuff. Also I know MJ was interviewed by these guys. Mixergy Interview - MJ DeMarco - The Founder Who Sold Limos.com

needchaser

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jan 7, 2012
USA
Yeah I've been lurking there myself and they have lots of great interviews.
A few months ago, there was a big thread on the Wickedfire forum about their paid membership.
You might want to check it out:
WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum

Thanks!, looks like I have to be a member to view it but I'll register and check it out.

rc08234

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 29, 2011
South Jersey
@rc08234: Ur a member of TV too? I love their forums/IRC.

Haha I love that place! I've never actually looked into their forums...guess I should? Don't worry I wasn't going to share it!! I can't afford to get banned from there!!!

Janetriever

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 10, 2016
Haha I love that place! I've never actually looked into their forums...guess I should? Don't worry I wasn't going to share it!! I can't afford to get banned from there!!!

Sorry for replying to such an old post, but I'm curious what forum you're talking about here.

AaronCassidy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 27, 2018
New Hampshire
A torrent site I'm on has the entire mixergy Master Interviews SITERIP. Its a huge file (197.95 GB). The guys on the site are almost like a cult following with the mixergy stuff. Also I know MJ was interviewed by these guys. Mixergy Interview - MJ DeMarco - The Founder Who Sold Limos.com
Damn i have been looking for Mixergy torrent for so long , man )) is it possible to get that 195gb torrent??

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.