The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anybody ever work with Russell Brunson?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Growth & Learn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 1, 2015
Southern California
I'm considering doing some consulting w/ Russell as either part of his Ignite Program or Inner Circle Program.Has anybody ever worked with him personally or been a member of either of these programs? Got any feedback or did you find value?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Growth & Learn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 1, 2015
Southern California
I'm considering doing some consulting w/ Russell as either part of his Ignite Program or Inner Circle Program.Has anybody ever worked with him personally or been a member of either of these programs? Got any feedback or did you find value?

I definitely want a consultant to help us with our funnels and to improve certain things in our marketing. I really like what I've seen of his free stuff but like all investments you want to hire a great consultant.

Peakdesire

Burning Desire to Succeed
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
I read the book dotcomsecrets and it was really good stuff. I assume his consulting stuff is good too.

Growth & Learn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 1, 2015
Southern California
I read the book dotcomsecrets and it was really good stuff. I assume his consulting stuff is good too.
Yeah I read his book too and I agree it was really good. But different prices points obviously from a book purchase and consulting.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Why do you say that?

Before Russell Brunson, @The Grind was struggling to get anything going. After Russell Brunson, he started taking action. He started getting out there and kicking a$$.

Now: He makes $15 a day from street begging. None of this could've been possible without Russell!

P.s. @The Grind Just busting your balls. No harm intended.

Growth & Learn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 1, 2015
Southern California
Before Russell Brunson, @The Grind was struggling to get anything going. After Russell Brunson, he started taking action. He started getting out there and kicking a$$.

Now: He makes $15 a day from street begging. None of this could've been possible without Russell!

Totally fine..I'm only trying to make $14 so that extra buck will help…

But anyway…has anybody ever had consulting with him through any of his programs?

The Grind

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Oct 17, 2014

Lets get one thing straight pal...

I make $16 a day begging now.

Boo Blizzi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 3, 2009
I never consulted with him, but I just read/listened to a podcast from a guy that worked with him and he said without his mentoring he wouldn't have been successful online.

On another note, is this in reference to the business losing money you posted about before? Did you at least check the areas of possible leaks that I and @Andy Black suggested?

Before you jump down the rabbit hole, maybe you should have one of us take a look at it to see what small improvements you can make. (BTW, this is in no way saying we can/will get you the results Russell Brunson can)

Growth & Learn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 1, 2015
Southern California
I never consulted with him, but I just read/listened to a podcast from a guy that worked with him and he said without his mentoring he wouldn't have been successful online.

On another note, is this in reference to the business losing money you posted about before? Did you at least check the areas of possible leaks that I and @Andy Black suggested?

Before you jump down the rabbit hole, maybe you should have one of us take a look at it to see what small improvements you can make. (BTW, this is in no way saying we can/will get you the results Russell Brunson can)

Thanks Boo. I have checked everything. There is no 100% smoking gun but I have several ideas now that I didn't have before. It may be a combo of factors. I need to clean up some tech stuff and then while I'm at it. I'd like to get someone in and take a look at all parts of my funnel and my backend.

Minus the last 3 months..I've done good but I know I could do WAY WAY better.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.