The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any vlog from rich businessmen?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Bartez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jul 30, 2014
Poland, EU
Hey!

I'm looking for some vlog from a rich man. It doesn't have to be about business or something, I just want to see a rich man's life and style. Do you know any?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Forte

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2014
California
I recommend checking out DoctaM3 & Allen Wong's (regoapps) YouTube channels. They are mostly exotic car related vlogs. Inspirational and entertaining.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Nothing wrong with that! I go in different social groups all the time to learn about their mindsets and behaviors. It is interesting and there is much diversity! :)

valuegiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Aug 18, 2010
youtube.com/tailopez

Oven

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Oct 31, 2013
Not sure if this is what you're looking for but if you really want to see a realistic life of a rich guy and not just someone trying to sell you a book on how they got rich, or someone trying to impress people I'd recommend you check out the Shaytards. Basically this guy films everyday of his life and uploads it to youtube, and he has been doing it for five years.

In that time he's helped co-found a company that sold for half a billion dollars, lost tons of weight, had two more kids and moved into his dream house. You can literally watch everyday of his life, from when he first started his channel and lived pretty poorly with tons of debt, barely being able to pay rent to now as a multi millionaire if you wanted to.

What he's done in five year is pretty impressive, you can see his channel here: https://www.youtube.com/shaytards

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
co-found a company that sold for half a billion dollars

Just looked it up. Wow, pretty impressive. I didnt even know that "youtube production networks" even existed. Guess at 24 I'm too old for this stuff lol

Oven

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Oct 31, 2013
Just looked it up. Wow, pretty impressive. I didnt even know that "youtube production networks" even existed. Guess at 24 I'm too old for this stuff lol
When Shay got his first computer he was 27. He told his wife that he thinks they should buy a computer, she asked him why. His response was "I don't know" and the rest is history. Never too old haha. If anyone is interested this article is kinda old but I think it does a good job of explaining his journey, from fat guy in debt to millionaire, even though it was written before his company was sold. http://news.yahoo.com/shaycarls-epic-journey-youtube-stardom-125204496.html

Hist story, before finding success, is probably pretty relatable to a lot of us.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
Not sure if this is what you're looking for but if you really want to see a realistic life of a rich guy and not just someone trying to sell you a book on how they got rich, or someone trying to impress people I'd recommend you check out the Shaytards. Basically this guy films everyday of his life and uploads it to youtube, and he has been doing it for five years.

In that time he's helped co-found a company that sold for half a billion dollars, lost tons of weight, had two more kids and moved into his dream house. You can literally watch everyday of his life, from when he first started his channel and lived pretty poorly with tons of debt, barely being able to pay rent to now as a multi millionaire if you wanted to.

What he's done in five year is pretty impressive, you can see his channel here: https://www.youtube.com/shaytards
Thumbs up for that. It's refreshing that he doesn't want to turn in to a motivational speaker. Just made his money and does his thing. I've been a subscriber for 4 years I think. Been watching everyday almost. Maybe missed max 20 vlogs overall. Just a guess. He is kind of made for vlogging. Highly extrovert. Plus, it's fun to watch the kids grow up. I speculate that he made at least $25 million when they sold for $500 million. Plus, that could increase to $950 million if they met certain numbers. Pretty f*cking amazing.

The thing is. He didn't even run the company. He wasn't the CEO. Just turned in to some meetings and did his Shay Carl and Shaytards vlogging channels.

At one point they was so poor he admitted to stealing toilet paper from a fast food chains bathroom. I don't remember what fast food chain it was.

Like you said, he isn't some washed up self help guru. Who wants to sell you a coaching program for $10,000 or so. Every time you see some "millionaire" who thinks he has all the answers and wants to sell you some motivational membership or other programs. Run like 5 tigers are chasing you. Because they probably are not that wealthy or has any real life experience in business.

JM35

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jul 13, 2013
Denver

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018

What he's done in five year is pretty impressive, you can see his channel here: SHAYTARDS
This is awesome. Love the Shaytards

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.