• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Any TRADERS better than Alibaba??? (My first import)

Discussion in 'Investing/Trading/Cryptocurrency/Altcoins' started by Spicymemer45, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Spicymemer45

Spicymemer45 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $227
    Hey all!

Hope you're all feeling spicy as hell on this fine day!

So let's get into it

I'm calling in my first import from China's mainland! This is my first time and I was just wondering if there's a better site for finding more relative and cheaper (or better) traders and wholesalers!

Any tips are appreciated!

Cheers!- Grayson. J

2. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $55,702
    Have you already read through Walter's importing gold thread or Bio's ecommerce thread? There's probably a good chance the answers already there plus a lot of info on how to handle manufactures and traders.

3. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $65,092
    Yes there is. I will confine my reply to the subject of "Traders and Wholesalers."

@Spicymemer45 I suggest you forget traders and wholesalers and look for the actual manufacturer of the product/s you want to buy and resell. For reasons see my AMA thread. There's little point in forgoing a big slice of your potential profit unless there is a benefit in doing so. In most case there isn't any, although it is true that occasionally you can get a good deal from a middleman.

Walter

ZF Lee, Spicymemer45 and Scot like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.