The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

another upcoming "valuenator" from Austria

Nepinho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 27, 2014
Austria, Vienna
Hello everyone,

Although I joined the forum ages ago (after I read TMF for the first time) this is my first post here. I'm currently listening to Unscripted for the second time and decided it's time to say hello.

Before I tell you something about myself I want to thank MJ DeMarco for the unbelievable value in his books, this forum and @Lex DeVille for his work on successful freelancing and especially his courses on Udemy. Your stuff already helped me a lot, thanks!

About me:
- I'm from Austria and 25 years old.
- Don't have a degree, didn't finish highschool (could have, but my wish to do my own thing was bigger than my desire to longer be part of the school system and there hasn't been one second of regret ever since). Have several certifications as Personal Trainer and Soccer (Strength&Conditioning) Coach. I earn most of my money as a freelance translator, some of it as Personal and Soccer Coach and some of it from playing in a semi-professional soccer league in Austria. I have to clean this up haha

Current challenges:
- Be an active member of this forum and give something back.
- I'm making a habbit of producing (whenever I consum something I think: how could I produce something valuable instead).
- Stick to stuff longer and view business thorugh my "fitness-glasses": focus on basics, needs, consistency, growth-mindset and habbit-building (right now I'm learning how to help more businesses expand to the German market outside of Upwork).
- Have a more consistent income. Then:
- Escape from hourly/per project pay and "make money while I sleep". I'm running a list on all the products/services I purchased that fit that criteria for their producers so I can learn from it.

I'm looking forward to upcoming challenges and to our interactions on this forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...