The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Andy's Google Ads Posts

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
I've been reading some of your adwords stuff and got the general gist of "find what people want and sell it to them"
As an app developer i often get ideas that seem good in my head but in reality i don't have a clue if it will go viral.

Even though i focus on creating a minimal viable product and see that as testing the market, im wondering if some adwords keyword kungfu would help me decide which idea among several to pursue.

Let's say i want to create an app related to instagram, i wonder if playing around with the keyword "instagram", i can find common pain points that people google for and maybe find one that can be solved with an external app!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I've been reading some of your adwords stuff and got the general gist of "find what people want and sell it to them"
As an app developer i often get ideas that seem good in my head but in reality i don't have a clue if it will go viral.

Even though i focus on creating a minimal viable product and see that as testing the market, im wondering if some adwords keyword kungfu would help me decide which idea among several to pursue.

Let's say i want to create an app related to instagram, i wonder if playing around with the keyword "instagram", i can find common pain points that people google for and maybe find one that can be solved with an external app!
You mean like this?

upload_2017-6-15_21-12-45.png

letter9

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Oct 31, 2015
Andy hi,

I've learnt a lot from your posts and videos. Your ideas and directions gave a great boost to my PPC results. I know i've mentioned that several times, just wanted to pay tribute one more time :)

I've looked through your posts and on youtube channel and do not see automation topic covered (maybe i've missed it)
Did you covered it in any of your posts/videos?
Do you recommend using Automated Bid Management, Automated Rules or Adwords Scripts?

At the moment i am using 0 automation. And i have feeling that i am loosing some efficiency by doing that.

What made me research on automation is idea to bid to position.
In my niche I would like to hold second position for main KWs.(there is one big player I can not compete with)
Often some of smaller players increase their bid and can take 2nd position from me. Obviously i can't check my postion all the time manually:)

After digging a little i realized that automating is very big topic.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Andy hi,

I've learnt a lot from your posts and videos. Your ideas and directions gave a great boost to my PPC results. I know i've mentioned that several times, just wanted to pay tribute one more time :)

I've looked through your posts and on youtube channel and do not see automation topic covered (maybe i've missed it)
Did you covered it in any of your posts/videos?
Do you recommend using Automated Bid Management, Automated Rules or Adwords Scripts?

At the moment i am using 0 automation. And i have feeling that i am loosing some efficiency by doing that.

What made me research on automation is idea to bid to position.
In my niche I would like to hold second position for main KWs.(there is one big player I can not compete with)
Often some of smaller players increase their bid and can take 2nd position from me. Obviously i can't check my postion all the time manually:)

After digging a little i realized that automating is very big topic.
We don't do any automation. We don't bid to a position, but to as high as we can go with our CPCs.

letter9

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Oct 31, 2015
We don't do any automation. We don't bid to a position, but to as high as we can go with our CPCs.
I see,

Do you use automation for reporting, identifying potential problems, etc?

Are there things in your opinion that should be automated?

bpampillon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
May 6, 2017
Vigo, Spain
Hi @andyblack !
This is really great stuff. Very detailed and quite easy to follow even for the beginneers on this matter. I haven't managed to read all that you have posted in the links, but getting into it. It's going to take sometime to work on this, but it would be worth it.
Thank you so much for sharing!

Great to see Irish in this forum. It brings up nice memories of my time living there.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi @andyblack !
This is really great stuff. Very detailed and quite easy to follow even for the beginneers on this matter. I haven't managed to read all that you have posted in the links, but getting into it. It's going to take sometime to work on this, but it would be worth it.
Thank you so much for sharing!

Great to see Irish in this forum. It brings up nice memories of my time living there.
You're welcome. Let me know how long it takes you!

Yeah, I love Ireland but you'll quickly spot I'm not Irish. :)

JustWalkinAround

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Dec 10, 2014
Hi Andy,

Thanks so much for all your contributions on this forum about ad words, very much appreciated.

I am working with an ecommerce shop whose campaigns are all set to maximise conversions. Overall, their main search campaign wins 20% impression share, losing almost 70% to rank.

I looked at the keyword level and there are many on 9/10 and 10/10 quality score but still losing upwards of 70% impression share due to rank.

A quick Google search says that impression share rank is won based on Quality Score * Max CPC. Unfortunately you cannot manually configure Max CPC when the campaign goal is maximise conversions.

I have 2 question:

1- How can I increase rank impression share if the keyword is already 10/10 QS without changing away from maximise conversions?

2- If I were to go down the route of testing a new bidding strategy, what's the best practice for that? Do I edit the existing campaign or create a new one and run them side by side etc?

3- If I ran the 2 campaigns side by side, how does that work when it comes to each campaign bidding for the same keyword? Or would I pause the ones I want to test from the original campaign and only include them in the new campaign?

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi Andy,

Thanks so much for all your contributions on this forum about ad words, very much appreciated.

I am working with an ecommerce shop whose campaigns are all set to maximise conversions. Overall, their main search campaign wins 20% impression share, losing almost 70% to rank.

I looked at the keyword level and there are many on 9/10 and 10/10 quality score but still losing upwards of 70% impression share due to rank.

A quick Google search says that impression share rank is won based on Quality Score * Max CPC. Unfortunately you cannot manually configure Max CPC when the campaign goal is maximise conversions.

I have 2 question:

1- How can I increase rank impression share if the keyword is already 10/10 QS without changing away from maximise conversions?

2- If I were to go down the route of testing a new bidding strategy, what's the best practice for that? Do I edit the existing campaign or create a new one and run them side by side etc?

3- If I ran the 2 campaigns side by side, how does that work when it comes to each campaign bidding for the same keyword? Or would I pause the ones I want to test from the original campaign and only include them in the new campaign?

Many thanks in advance!
It’s maximising conversions for your budget so that’s why you’re not showing as losing impression share due to budget, but you are losing impression share due to budget. Google is reducing your CPC to try and maximise your conversions for your budget ... and it’s showing as lost Impression Share due to rank. Try slowly increasing the budget and see what happens.

It can be tricky making changes with automated bidding. It’s like the algorithm has figured out how to run with the current setup. I’ve seen it where changing the budget adversely affected campaigns set with an automated bidding strategy - and we couldn’t revert back to the previous performance when we changed the budgets back (or not immediately anyway). Because of this I’d be more inclined to clone the campaigns and make changes to the clone (if you’re going to change the bidding type). Pause the old campaigns while you run the new campaigns so you can revert back easily by enabling them again. Bear in mind that campaigns that are paused then enabled may also not restart with quite the same performance, presumably because they have to force their way back into the auctions.

PS: These are just my opinions from observations in campaigns I’ve managed. I’ve not read this in official Google documentation.

JustWalkinAround

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Dec 10, 2014

JustWalkinAround

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Dec 10, 2014
Hi Andy,

What is your process when doing a biweekly ad account update?

I have started working at an agency and I feel like what I've been taught is not enough. I don't feel confident at all.

If conversions are steady or improving then everything is all smiles and I can happily tell the client. If conversions slow down then I have no idea what to do.

What they taught me is go into the keywords page, see which ones are performing poorly and turn them off.

Then they taught me to go into Google Analytics and break it down by channel, device etc. but it's all meaningless to me. E.g. ok traffic from paid search is down. So why is it down? I know to go check the impressions. Ok, impressions are trending down... then what?

Our monthly updates for clients are so weak... e.g. for the Google Ads section, our insights are of this calibre:

1. this keyword brought in $2000 which is a ROAS of 5 which is good.
2. this keyword that brought in 5 sales, and that keyword brought in 3 sales.
3. bounce rate dropped by 3% so that's good.

Sorry this is becoming a bit of a rant but I am very frustrated. I'm don't know much yet I'm being put in charge of thousands of dollars of ad spend. There is 0 documentation in this company and I haven't been able to learn many advanced concepts from my team. They mostly set up campaigns and let it run. Oh and they check for poor performing keywords and pause them from time to time. To be honest I don't think the campaigns are done properly. All of our campaigns for clients are either maximise clicks or maximise conversions, both of which I understand to be crap.

TLDR: I am managing thousands of dollars of ad spend and I need to give performance updates and I don't know what to do. Furthermore, optimisations as I've been taught is just check the keywords that have low ROAS and turn them off.

Would you be able to outline your process if you were to check the performance of an account? We work for ecommerce clients, I'm not sure if that changes things. Maybe a rough breakdown of how you would spend your time would be very helpful too,

e.g. 20% checking overall health (impressions, ctr, etc.) 60% checking search term report, 20% keyword expansion. I don't even know what check the search term report and keyword expansion means, just made it up lol.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi Andy,

What is your process when doing a biweekly ad account update?

I have started working at an agency and I feel like what I've been taught is not enough. I don't feel confident at all.

If conversions are steady or improving then everything is all smiles and I can happily tell the client. If conversions slow down then I have no idea what to do.

What they taught me is go into the keywords page, see which ones are performing poorly and turn them off.

Then they taught me to go into Google Analytics and break it down by channel, device etc. but it's all meaningless to me. E.g. ok traffic from paid search is down. So why is it down? I know to go check the impressions. Ok, impressions are trending down... then what?

Our monthly updates for clients are so weak... e.g. for the Google Ads section, our insights are of this calibre:

1. this keyword brought in $2000 which is a ROAS of 5 which is good.
2. this keyword that brought in 5 sales, and that keyword brought in 3 sales.
3. bounce rate dropped by 3% so that's good.

Sorry this is becoming a bit of a rant but I am very frustrated. I'm don't know much yet I'm being put in charge of thousands of dollars of ad spend. There is 0 documentation in this company and I haven't been able to learn many advanced concepts from my team. They mostly set up campaigns and let it run. Oh and they check for poor performing keywords and pause them from time to time. To be honest I don't think the campaigns are done properly. All of our campaigns for clients are either maximise clicks or maximise conversions, both of which I understand to be crap.

TLDR: I am managing thousands of dollars of ad spend and I need to give performance updates and I don't know what to do. Furthermore, optimisations as I've been taught is just check the keywords that have low ROAS and turn them off.

Would you be able to outline your process if you were to check the performance of an account? We work for ecommerce clients, I'm not sure if that changes things. Maybe a rough breakdown of how you would spend your time would be very helpful too,

e.g. 20% checking overall health (impressions, ctr, etc.) 60% checking search term report, 20% keyword expansion. I don't even know what check the search term report and keyword expansion means, just made it up lol.
Do you have trading sheets like the one in this video:
> Creating a Simple Dashboard Using Google Sheets

door123

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 4, 2020
West Coast
Hi @Andy Black
I am running some call-only ads for a long distance moving company. Why doesn't my phone call metric not equal my "calls from ads" conversion metric? I am confused between the phone call metric & conversions. My conversions(calls from ads) are recorded when the call reaches 15 sec duration, but isn't that the limit for the phone call metric also 15 sec duration?

Google support is useless for this topic.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 10.13.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 10.13.16 AM.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 12

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi @Andy Black
I am running some call-only ads for a long distance moving company. Why doesn't my phone call metric not equal my "calls from ads" conversion metric? I am confused between the phone call metric & conversions. My conversions(calls from ads) are recorded when the call reaches 15 sec duration, but isn't that the limit for the phone call metric also 15 sec duration?

Interesting, I never look at that column. Are people able to make calls from website and does Google Ads track those?

door123

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 4, 2020
West Coast
Interesting, I never look at that column. Are people able to make calls from website and does Google Ads track those?
Google is only able to track mobile click to call links on the website, not desktop calls. When someone on a mobile device clicks the phone number button.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Google is only able to track mobile click to call links on the website, not desktop calls. When someone on a mobile device clicks the phone number button.
How many actual calls are you getting from Google Ads (vs what the interface says you’re getting)?

door123

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 4, 2020
West Coast
How many actual calls are you getting from Google Ads (vs what the interface says you’re getting)?
For example, yesterday, it was a total of 11 calls in reality while google says 15. For onsite calls, I'm are tracking mobile call button clicks not call duration to count as a conversion.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Hi @Andy Black

Phone calls vs. phone call conversions​

It is important to remember that there are differences between a click that results in a call to your business and that call being considered a conversion.

A phone call conversion is defined by the duration of the call, which you determine in your account. A phone call has no duration requirements which means that your reporting will be expected to have more calls than call conversions. For example, if you set call conversions to 30 seconds and have a call last for 26 seconds, Google Ads will report 1 phone call and 0 phone call conversions. Learn more about phone call conversion tracking.

Note: Phone calls are reported on the date they occur, but phone call conversions are reported on the date of the ad click, this means the reporting dates may be different. For example, a customer sees a call-only ad on August 5 and writes down the Google Forwarding Number (GFN). On August 7 they call the GFN and the duration meets your conversion requirements. Google Ads will show 1 phone call on August 7, and a phone call conversion for August 5.

door123

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 4, 2020
West Coast

Phone calls vs. phone call conversions​

It is important to remember that there are differences between a click that results in a call to your business and that call being considered a conversion.

A phone call conversion is defined by the duration of the call, which you determine in your account. A phone call has no duration requirements which means that your reporting will be expected to have more calls than call conversions. For example, if you set call conversions to 30 seconds and have a call last for 26 seconds, Google Ads will report 1 phone call and 0 phone call conversions. Learn more about phone call conversion tracking.

Note: Phone calls are reported on the date they occur, but phone call conversions are reported on the date of the ad click, this means the reporting dates may be different. For example, a customer sees a call-only ad on August 5 and writes down the Google Forwarding Number (GFN). On August 7 they call the GFN and the duration meets your conversion requirements. Google Ads will show 1 phone call on August 7, and a phone call conversion for August 5.

Thanks for the explanation. I also pulled up the predefined call report in Google Ads & that explained the discrepancy.

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
Hello @Andy Black

I have a question regarding all your 53 threads about GA, wich is why I post it here in the master thread.

I plan to learn GA in order to sell it to clients, and for creating digital products selling websites, like we are discussing in Lex's thread My learning plan will of course include all your past threads about GA.

My question is: How relevant are your 53 threads in present times ? The oldest is almost 10 years.

Everybody on the internet seem to say that GA have changed, became more competitive, speaking about IA taking over etc... But fast reading your old threads and comparing to your recent posts, it seem that your core concepts haven't changed and you are still confident and obtaining mad results.

Can you confirm ? I don't ask you a detailed plan but if you could briefly list some eventuals warning about the evolution of GA relative to all your threads, things you think I need to know in order to avoid losing time doing stuff that doesn't work anymore.

Reading you and Lex I have the feeling that search-based ads are clearly the best system and that it won't change anytime soon. That google IS the web and that this system is and will stay like that because it's just the most natural of things.

Do you agree ?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello @Andy Black

I have a question regarding all your 53 threads about GA, wich is why I post it here in the master thread.

I plan to learn GA in order to sell it to clients, and for creating digital products selling websites, like we are discussing in Lex's thread My learning plan will of course include all your past threads about GA.

My question is: How relevant are your 53 threads in present times ? The oldest is almost 10 years.

Everybody on the internet seem to say that GA have changed, became more competitive, speaking about IA taking over etc... But fast reading your old threads and comparing to your recent posts, it seem that your core concepts haven't changed and you are still confident and obtaining mad results.

Can you confirm ? I don't ask you a detailed plan but if you could briefly list some eventuals warning about the evolution of GA relative to all your threads, things you think I need to know in order to avoid losing time doing stuff that doesn't work anymore.

Reading you and Lex I have the feeling that search-based ads are clearly the best system and that it won't change anytime soon. That google IS the web and that this system is and will stay like that because it's just the most natural of things.

Do you agree ?
Good question(s).

First off. Holy cr@p. My first posts are indeed over 10 years old (they were originally posted in a different forum before I copy/pasted them into here). My very first forum post was back in 2009.

Secondly, it's best to call them Google Ads, paid search ads, or ads on Google. GA is typically short for Google Analytics. Some people call them PPC ads which is incorrect too. Pay-per-click is just how you pay, it shouldn't be used to mean Google Ads.

You may think I'm nitpicking, but being anal about words and their meaning is necessary when bidding on keywords.

Right then, to your question...

Are paid search ads where the search term is in the ad and in the landing page still relevant?

Do people still look for things by typing in search terms into Google?

Are people still attracted to ads that are relevant and echo back precisely what they searched for?

Do people still hit landing pages and get frustrated they can't see what was promised in the ad? Are they still relieved to finally find what they're looking for?

I had a three hour coffee with an agency owner last week. He said the clock was ticking with way I do things, what with AI creating ads and getting them in front of the target market.

I said im running my hands together with glee and that I'm doubling down on massive long-tail campaigns. The competition aren't going long tail, or if they are they're not keeping tight control like we are.

Oh, and our long-tail campaigns are working fine still. We just have to deal with Google removing control, but I see that hurdle as a barrier to entry to those who give up.

Also, by constructing the campaigns the way we do we are able to learn what the market is looking for, what they want to buy, how to sell it to them, and to do it with control.

I'd rather we get the learnings and adjust the product to match demand, rather than Google get the learnings and try to ma5ch demand for our product.

Relying on Google's algorithms to make sales is like having to have a great offer and sales page before trying to make sales. I use Google Ads to help come up with the offer that makes sales.

I could talk about this some more. Maybe I'll do a podcast/YouTube episode and go on a rant.

You may want to check out my latest progress threads:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello @Andy Black

Do you agree ?
Performance Max campaigns can work great for some. Personally I don't touch them.

@Lex DeVille went through my course. Lex, do you think bidding on keywords still makes sense? Curious what you think of my response in the post above.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
it seem that your core concepts haven't changed and you are still confident and obtaining mad results.
Yes, my core concepts haven't changes and I'm still confident. Sometimes we get mad results, sometimes not. That hasn't changed either.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Performance Max campaigns can work great for some. Personally I don't touch them.

@Lex DeVille went through my course. Lex, do you think bidding on keywords still makes sense? Curious what you think of my response in the post above.

I think so, but I don't do it lol. I use max conversions and let Google figure out what to bid. But it probably depends on the goal of the campaign. Don't ask me. I don't know jack. I'm not advertising a local business, so that is probably worth considering.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I think so, but I don't do it lol. I use max conversions and let Google figure out what to bid. But it probably depends on the goal of the campaign. Don't ask me. I don't know jack. I'm not advertising a local business, so that is probably worth considering.
You're bidding on keywords is my point. You're letting Google adjust bids to maximise for conversions, but you're not giving the keys to Google.

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
@Andy Black thank you for answering to me so accurately. I still can't believe that oversea experts are actually taking time to help total strangers like me by giving away free gold advices. You are keeping this place alive by your participation :D (Same for Lex of course.)

I don't feel like you're nitpicking at all. Semantic is important and you are right to correct me.

Okay so your answers comfort me.

I'm discovering concepts like long-tail, and your way of mining datas and adjust products to match demand is one of the smartest thing I've seen. This sound like the way to do things. But I'll ask questions about that in the corresponding threads like you asked.

Now I want to learn Google Ads even more ^^ It really look like the most logical, rentable and stable way of doing webmarketing.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
@Andy Black thank you for answering to me so accurately. I still can't believe that oversea experts are actually taking time to help total strangers like me by giving away free gold advices. You are keeping this place alive by your participation :D (Same for Lex of course.)

I don't feel like you're nitpicking at all. Semantic is important and you are right to correct me.

Okay so your answers comfort me.

I'm discovering concepts like long-tail, and your way of mining datas and adjust products to match demand is one of the smartest thing I've seen. This sound like the way to do things. But I'll ask questions about that in the corresponding threads like you asked.

Now I want to learn Google Ads even more ^^ It really look like the most logical, rentable and stable way of doing webmarketing.
Feel free to ask questions in here too.

One of the threads talks about the biggest benefit of Google Ads being how you dial in what your offer is based on what people are searching for. I still think that's true.

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
Hello @Andy Black

I'm listening to your interviews on soundcloud and just watched your Google Ads workshop on youtube and this was very enlightning and well-explained.

Yes some post are old but it is quite incredible to dig into all that, I should have done it sooner !

I'll definitely buy your Jumpstart courses from your site, it's a no brainer. And I'll make sure to comment/like everywhere I can.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.