The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazon Product Not Appearing

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
I'm having some trouble with Amazon. I searched all over Google and contacted support. Amazon support hasn't been helpful at all. They keep telling me that the "concerned team" is working on my issue... not even sure what that means. When I try to respond, they usually just copy the same message back to me.

The product is basically appearing as "unavailable" even though the listing is active and I have items in stock.

This has been going on for a week. I'll describe what's happening below. Does anyone know why this is happening?

- I created a new product listing on Amazon for my brand. This is not the first time that I have listed under the account. But it is the first time that I'm listing a brand new product that is not in the Amazon store.

- I purchased a UPC code for my product.

- Listed product and it was appearing as available.

- Upgraded my account to pro seller. Then all of the sudden the listing became unavailable.

Now the product is showing as unavailable.

I have tried everything except for completely deleting the listing and trying again.

Any ideas about what to do from here?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Does the product fall within amazon's prohibited list? A lot of times when you try to list products that are not allowed on amazon, instead of your listing changing to "suppressed" it changes to "unavailable". Then after about 10 emails, they finally tell you the product you're trying to sell is prohibited on amazon.

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
Thanks for the response.

I didn't even think of that. So I just checked and it looks like my product should be okay based on what I'm looking at.

There are plenty of other people selling similar products... I guess we'll see what they come back and say.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.