The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazon FBA Launch Strategy

Marketing, social media, advertising

dilooska

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jun 21, 2020
Berlin
What do you think is the most effective FBA launch strategy? I'll be launching soon, I already differentiated my product and packaging.

Right now my main pillars of launch are:
1. PPC
2. Giveaways with Fb ads+ manychat
3. Getting friends' friends search find and buy
4. Working on my e-mail list & content at the moment

Any video/ thread ideas are also welcome!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Milonfz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Nov 5, 2020
What do you think is the most effective FBA launch strategy? I'll be launching soon, I already differentiated my product and packaging.

Right now my main pillars of launch are:
1. PPC
2. Giveaways with Fb ads+ manychat
3. Getting friends' friends search find and buy
4. Working on my e-mail list & content at the moment

Any video/ thread ideas are also welcome!
This is the process we have used successfully.

1. Select 6 keywords for your product to use in your launch strategy.
2. Use PPC to get your product to the first 3 pages.
3. Using Manychat and FB Ads set up a search, find, and buy offering a 100% rebate for successful completion, typically only offering x number of rebates per day, and only x per each keyword.

There are a lot more nuances, such as determining how many products you will have to give away in order to rank, using Manychat to automatically order the rebates to align with the keywords so that you divide them up as necessary, knowing when to pull the plug on PPC, review follow up, etc.

Manychat is key in that it allows you to collect customers names, email address, phone numbers, etc. which allows for engagement, things Amazon doesn't provide.

You need to have a setup to ask for reviews, because your product value and reviews will ultimately determine your success. The above will get you ranked and in front of eyeballs for your product, but if you don't provide the value that the customer is searching for with the keywords chosen you're just wasting money.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.