The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazon Communication and Feedback Services (FeedbackZ, Feedback Genius, MerchBee)

Marketing, social media, advertising

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I am interested in your comments and reviews on feedback management services, including companies like

FeedbackZ.com (forum member @James A )
FeedbackGenius.com
merchbee.com
feedbackfive.com

and others.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
We have been using feedback five. On a $20 a month plan. Reviews have increased.

Though recently more feedback goes to our seller account via Amazon's follow up and then the customer doesn't answer the feedback five email that would go direct to the product.

We do not have them managing reviews at the moment.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
I am interested in your comments and reviews on feedback management services, including companies like

FeedbackZ.com (forum member @James A )
FeedbackGenius.com
merchbee.com
feedbackfive.com

and others.

I think the Feedbackz html templates look beautiful. When combo-d with a good 3-email campaign, I've been dominating the competition with reviews.

I haven't had any problems with the service since last year when there were some hiccups of multiple emails being sent. The only issue I've had is that when I try to delete a campaign, the site times out. Not a big deal... I don't really need to delete campagins, I just make them inactive instead.

Others have mentioned some bugginess lately... you alluded to this in another thread. I haven't experienced it personally.

I had a friend sign up recently, and had some issues getting onboarded. He wasn't able to get any timely response from customer service, so he bailed.

Would love to hear what others have to say about other services. I'm not looking to leave, just curious to see what else is being offered.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I have been using feedback genius. Really loved the service until recently when I ran into some billing issues on their side, and slow customer service response to resolve the issues they created. Normally, their customer service has been awesome. That could be a sign of problems bigger than just our account(s).

This one took 48 hours, multiple emails, and a phone call to get it resolved. I was going to jump to feedbackz, but some in my mastermind group are contemplating bailing from them also.

Merchbee seems to be the site people are most considering as options. @James A hasn't been here in a while, but he'll probably eventually fix what ever glitchiness people are reporting with multiple emails, etc...on FeedbackZ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Hey guys,
Joining the party late. Very much still on Feedbackz! Been some very busy months for me lately.. For glitches, bugs, etc.; there isn't anything to my or the team's knowledge going on at the moment. Things should be rolling smooth.

Support was an area that was struggling to keep up with the sheer number of tickets. We've improved that process by moving all our tickets, questions, etc. into forums that we launched a couple weeks ago.

Regarding on-boarding; I'm actually on that piece now. The majority of our users sign up, get sync'ed, and start sending without problems; however, things can always be improved.

We're also launching a few more features into public Beta I feel are "necessities" for any feedback software to have (even though some may not have them) in the next week. Along with that, a few really innovative features as well.

The only problem (can be good or bad, however one would look at it) is that every single one of our innovative features gets copied and ripped off by a competitor within months. So launching them in a specific strategic way to try to combat that a bit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.