The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazing Free Online Class from PBS: CrashCourse Entrepreneurship – Check It Out! (+ other great courses)

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
This is one of my absolute favorite channels. There was this amazing channel that posted entire college-level courses online for free. They became so popular that PBS bought them, and now it's owned by PBS. Ever since PBS bought them, they've been putting out even more amazing content.

The courses are so much fun and are loaded with humor.

I totally vouch for them, and their courses are amazing. Some of the courses they offer:

Full Playlist: Business Entrepreneurship

All Courses: CrashCourse

Thoughts? Are there any other ones besides the Entrepreneurship one you want to check out?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
This is one of my absolute favorite channels. There was this amazing channel that posted entire college-level courses online for free. They became so popular that PBS bought them, and now it's owned by PBS. Ever since PBS bought them, they've been putting out even more amazing content.

The courses are so much fun and are loaded with humor.

I totally vouch for them, and their courses are amazing. Some of the courses they offer:

View attachment 27249
View attachment 27251
View attachment 27252
View attachment 27250

Full Playlist: Business Entrepreneurship

All Courses: CrashCourse

Thoughts? Are there any other ones besides the Entrepreneurship one you want to check out?

Great resource. I checked it out and subscribed on YouTube. They have 9.7 million subscribers so there must be massive value there. So good to find a resource that will be worthwhile to spend time on instead of facebook, et.al.

Post of the month here! Strong contender for post of the year!

BUMP!

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Yea before PBS bought them it was basically: Chemistry, History, Literature, Psychology... which were great, but ever since PBS acquired them there have been all sorts of even more amazing courses.

Machine Learning. History of Science. Entrepreneurship. Media Literacy.

I love how they sprinkle little bits of humor throughout the courses.

Another reason why I think in the future online classes will replace traditional universities. There's almost no way your professor would be that cool

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.