The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Alternative To Google Adsense

AdamMaxum

a worthy successor indeed
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Apr 30, 2011
NY
If you couldn't use google adsense as an ad revenue source for your website, what would you do?

I've been looking into potential alternatives, and surprisingly there aren't many.

Clicksor is the only legit one I've seen so far. Any other suggestions?

I don't want to do affiliate banners much. They don't seem to be worth the advertising effort.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nick

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 25, 2011
The best alternative to google adsense is to create a new google adsense account. Register a new llc, create adsense account on the llc.

Adsense is one of the main revenue generating products coming out of google. This means google puts a lot of effort into that product (aka finding the advertisers who spend the most $$, so you can make good money). What makes you think there are many other companies who can do even a similar job competing with them?

If you are a bigger publisher - more than 1 mil page views per month - , you have more alternatives.
Alternatively you could try infolinks.

Robre

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jan 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Last edited by a moderator:

AdamMaxum

a worthy successor indeed
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Apr 30, 2011
NY
Nick - I would have assumed that there were many competitors actually. With the success, and huge demand of internet marketing, it surprises me that besides google (and facebook, debatable), the space for banner advertising is very weak.

Out of my search I wound up going with Bidvertiser. They have many of the same options and functionality that google adsense has.

Thanks for the tip on creating a business entity to work around this. However, that requires around $2-300 to form the LLC itself. Legit businesses will need to create one anyway, so I suppose this is the best route to go..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.