The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Allow me to introduce myself

brafael650

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 23, 2015
My name is Bruce. I am 29 y/o business owner w/ a hunger to fastlane. I am from the SF Bay, currently residing in Chicagoland. I am co-owner of a small independent oil company that drills in Southern IL and has offices in TX and IL & has been in biz for 8 years. I am married w/ no kids & desire to travel the world on my passive income fro a yet to be achieved nest egg.

I am here to learn as much as I can and apply the fastlane ideals to my business life. I feel I would benefit from a mentor or even just a space to share and collaborate on ideas. My ultimate goal is to take my oil co. public, and sell most of my share to fund my true passions - Real Estate, Luxury Cars, & High End Watches.

Look for my coming posts to comment/help/criticize me on my path to achieving my goals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vansita

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Feb 21, 2015
Hey Bruce, to grow your business, their will be blood (sorry, had to make that quote). A mentor is always helpful, but, according to the book, and most of the people on here, you really don't want to sell your shares per say, I mean, if you want to partner, by all means, do so. But, the way to make the most money would be to keep the company, and eventually have people take care of it!

brafael650

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 23, 2015
I see what you are saying. See this why i am here, I need a lil guidance.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
G

GuestUser113

Brucey, we know you'll become a shark.

L7kZz6h.jpg

brafael650

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 23, 2015
Thanks guys, I'm excited to explore the forum & your ideas more in-depth!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

brafael650

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 23, 2015
We can ride it out, It is even a benefit in some areas. We have been able to acquire a large amount of high value leases from larger companies that can't afford to focus on our "small" basin right now. As long as you respond accordingly, there is still good $$$ at $50oil.

brafael650

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 23, 2015
It is also a huge benefit that we are debt free & can scale back as needed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...