• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Off-Topic Alien Visit

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by Almantas, Jul 16, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Almantas

Almantas Nothing to Lose Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $16,630
    I was thinking the other day: why we've never encountered an alien visit...

And I came up with an explanation that maybe aliens haven't chosen to visit our solar system,because we've only one star and that they're looking for solar systems with 4/5 stars rating instead!

Asta, Romeo D., Ninjakid and 14 others like this.
  2. happybhoy

happybhoy Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5
    Do you mind if I share this with r/dadjokes?

3. Almantas

Almantas Nothing to Lose Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $16,630
    Sure, go on!

I've posted it on Facebook few weeks ago, too.

Have a great Sunday!

Asta, Marcek Wirzyk, G-Man and 3 others like this.
  4. Jonathan C

Jonathan C Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $332
    Almantas and Waspy like this.
  5. SteveO

SteveO Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $72,363
  6. GMSI7D

GMSI7D Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15

do you think it is a smart thing to approach and talk to a monkey at the zoo ?

your answer is no, i hope.

same thing with alien . they are too smart for us and we are monkeys

by the way, intelligence agencies can predict with accuracy the behaviours of the masses

like a system because people are stupid

they follow the trend, they don't ask questions . they honour stupidity

only 10 % of people are a problem for intelligence agencies

they can't really predict their behaviours

because they use their brain

instead of working on auto pilot : work, TV, food, sex, sleep.

Almantas likes this.
  7. Almantas

Rep Bank:
    $16,630
    It's only a joke, relax! I am aware that we're nothing but a bunch of piglets for superintellectual beings, hence they're not interested in communicating with us.

8. jon.a

jon.a Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $66,115
    Earth is hell for an alien race.

TeveTorbes and Almantas like this.
  9. SteveO

SteveO Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $72,363
    ....is an oxymoron....

Romeo D., Puppy, G-Man and 3 others like this.
  10. Almantas

Rep Bank:
    $16,630
    What if... there are few aliens on this forum? Communicating from planets, which are yet to be discovered? :wideyed::smile:

11. TeveTorbes

TeveTorbes Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,233
    Alien here, ask me almost anything.

12. AndrewNC

AndrewNC Limitless Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $60,797
    What does Tai Lopez do?

13. Almantas

Rep Bank:
    $16,630
    What was the blood alcohol content of aliens that crashed in Roswell?

What kind of communication channel do you use? Telepathy, verbal, energetic, or other?

Asta, Marcek Wirzyk, G-Man and 2 others like this.
  14. TeveTorbes

TeveTorbes Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,233
    Ah, Tai. Yes, he's one of us. Not our best or brightest but he does exhibit our trait of eliciting controversy and ambivalence despite little evidence of actual existence. Also, nawledge.

15. TeveTorbes

Rep Bank:
    $8,233
    We only drink Tang - you guys got us hooked on it. We were texting and hovering.

Mostly the Youtube comment section but occasionally fake news outlets like WaPo and the Times (we're why it's called the gray lady)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Marcek Wirzyk, Almantas and Bellini like this.
  16. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke The Horrendous Space Kablooie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $26,438

Will @GMSI7D ever make any sense?

Andy Black, G-Man and Kingmaker like this.
  17. TeveTorbes

Rep Bank:
    $8,233
    magic-8-ball-better-not-tell-you-now.jpg

Romeo D., Puppy, G-Man and 3 others like this.
  18. Almantas

Rep Bank:
    $16,630
    [​IMG]

19. 7.62x51

7.62x51 Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,557
    My guess is that most intelligent aliens capable of space travel discovered computers and within a few hundred years had replicated their intelligence in software.

Maybe then the machines took over, or maybe the machines allowed them to create a weapon which was too powerful for them to handle (ie stone age humans experimenting with a nuke or imagine if a military today could have weapons that humans would not normally have for another 2.5 millions years in the future) or maybe the machines showed them how to create any type of life form from scratch which turned out to be a lot more interesting than searching for the organic version (until it gets in the wrong hands), or maybe the machines allowed the aliens to trap themselves in an irresistibly perfect matrix (we can already trap a mouse in a self stimulation feedback loop so strong that it will ignore food and die from starvation, what video game company wouldn't love to make a game that addictive?).

Either way, organic intelligence is frail and does not evolve for space travel, seems likely that before reaching the point where they're able and willing to visit us, some paradigm shift happens that takes "exploration of the universe in search for life" off the table.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Almantas likes this.
  20. loop101

loop101 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $416
    The first "alien" we encounter will probably be a self-replicating deep-space probe.

Hopefully not a Berserker out to Make Alpha Centauri Great Again.

Kingmaker and Almantas like this.
  21. Sean Kaye

Sean Kaye Hopium Dealer Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,978
    I think aliens write songs like Despacito and make them popular to see how we'll react and to punish us.

Almantas and G-Man like this.
  22. G-Man

G-Man Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $3,679
    @TeveTorbes stop telling them our plans.

The Times is 100% accurate, Daddy Yankee is the height of musical accomplishment, and it's sexist to think your 200 lb step-mom shouldn't wear yoga pants.

As you were, earthlings

Romeo D., Kingmaker, SteveO and 4 others like this.
  23. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke The Horrendous Space Kablooie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $26,438
    [​IMG]

TeveTorbes and G-Man like this.
  24. luniac

luniac Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,878
    I have a theory that alien communications are all around us, we just don't have the technology to detect it and/or we just haven't discovered the medium of communication.

unless its quantum entanglement communication, in that case there is no medium right?

SteveO likes this.
  25. Almantas

Rep Bank:
    $16,630
    Sounds interesting!

My understanding is that aliens communicate with each other telepathically. I've seen one of those random YouTube videos about area 51 and one of the former agents (I know, I know he was probably making everything up and is still flipping burgers) who observed alien communication in Area 51 mentioned that alien never opened a mouth, but, instead, sent a communication directly to human's mind.

So, for instance, you ask alien "why do you guys wear no flip flops" you would instantly get an answer in your mind...something like reading a question and trying to remember an answer and then BOOM you find an answer in your mind to answer a question. Seems like they're pretty much using our mind channel in some way...

The only possible way to open-up to their communication is probably via meditation. Our minds are too rusted and manipulated by subliminal messages, negative thoughts and other nonsense to receive any additional communication from above...who knows, maybe our minds are being locked-up by someone intentionally - to prevent us from communicating with aliens...

I don't know, this stuff is deep. But I honestly believe that there are billions if not zillions of civilizations and/or probably multiple multiverses...or... maybe we're just a civilization built by some cool programmer AKA God who is running a simulator of our existence...

Oh man, we know so little yet talk so much!