The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Alex, 31yo

mosaster

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 18, 2017
Krakow
Hi everyone! Alex here, 31yo, Ukraine. Read the Millionaire Fastlane . It's a long story how i got here, but I'm glad I did. Would not consider myself a failure in this world, though I want more of it - better life standard.
Ok, so here it is :)

Nice guy, always praised by mom and dad. He went to university to study law and got employed at the third year of studies. After the graduation, the boy quickly got recruited by a major law firm. And then excelled at law and earned a million as prominent attorney retiring at age 29 .
That could be me if I was raised in a different environment :)
True is that I am a nice guy :) I was raised in an environment with no advice of how to survive and earn money - no idea from my mom and dad at all. Though I don't blame them.
Also true I have graduated from a law school at 23. Got into slowlane. The job sucked to say the least. You, Western guys, can barely comprehend it, but, due to bad economy and profession oversaturation, here in Ukraine, even a lawyer's salary can get as low as the minimal wage. The fastlane principles extend to the slowlane - too many firms/individuals offering legal commodity and low demand (due to stagnating economy) killed even prestige legal profession of both individual legal entrepreneurs and 9-5 in-house folks. "Get outta there!" I thought.
Started interpreting/translating. Acted mostly as contractor for translation agencies. Did a pretty good job, earning more than before, stayed free and got tons of A+ reputation. Then comes year 2016 and Google implements its neural network translation. Every CAT (Computer Aided Translation) soft implements Google's AI learning in exchange for Google collecting translation units from the best users. Guess where it leads to - right, another profession extinction. I'd bet 3-5 years for translation market to get into terminal state.
Then I read the Fastlane and set my feet on warpath against mediocrity.
Moved to Poland - one of the Europe's fast growing economies .
Having legal background pays off - I don't need to learn economy mechanisms, since I previously dealt with commercial law. Now I'm looking for ideas to start a business - particularly, I want to learn methods of finding economy shortages and opportunities to explit them for my own exit to the Fastlane :)

cutthroughstatic

I Buy Cars
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
Mar 13, 2015
SoCal --> Richmond, VA
Great story! You realized that you needed to change your environment, and you did! Good for your for making the big move to another country. Welcome to the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...