The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

FTE WEB/DIGITAL After you buy the domain name

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Share your FTE moment...

china

New Contributor
Sep 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
what do you do next? I have purchased a lot of domain names and now I've discovered that I need to find a host? Or hostSSSS (as in multiple host).

Is this right?

I'm also reading that there can be problems switching between the company you bought the name from and the company you want to have host your website...

So, what do you do in that case?

I need someone to hold my hand through this whole process since I don't have a clue what I am doing! I have some .com names that I bought a couple of years ago through Yahoo. Can I transfer those? And I have other .com names that I bought through names.com that appear to be easily transferrable.

How do I switch them? And what companies are good hosts?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
China,

I can host your websites, there is no need to have your domains at the same place you host them. I can explain how to do everything and get your website up! If you want to call me at 919-923-1176 or email me at tom@aptohosting.com. I will be available all day. However if you DO want to keep your domains with us we can transfer them for you at a charge of $15 per domain per year. Also since you are a Fast Lane member, you are entitled to a free first month of hosting. You can view our hosting plans at
http://aptohosting.com/shared.php, I would recommend you start with the "Medius" plan, it offers the most features and resources for the least money.

Thanks
Tom

www.aptohosting.com

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hey, @Fox! Kudos on your course and all the free content that you have released on your YouTube...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom