The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

After you buy the domain name

Share your FTE moment...

china

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Sep 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
what do you do next? I have purchased a lot of domain names and now I've discovered that I need to find a host? Or hostSSSS (as in multiple host).

Is this right?

I'm also reading that there can be problems switching between the company you bought the name from and the company you want to have host your website...

So, what do you do in that case?

I need someone to hold my hand through this whole process since I don't have a clue what I am doing! I have some .com names that I bought a couple of years ago through Yahoo. Can I transfer those? And I have other .com names that I bought through names.com that appear to be easily transferrable.

How do I switch them? And what companies are good hosts?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
China,

I can host your websites, there is no need to have your domains at the same place you host them. I can explain how to do everything and get your website up! If you want to call me at 919-923-1176 or email me at tom@aptohosting.com. I will be available all day. However if you DO want to keep your domains with us we can transfer them for you at a charge of $15 per domain per year. Also since you are a Fast Lane member, you are entitled to a free first month of hosting. You can view our hosting plans at
http://aptohosting.com/shared.php, I would recommend you start with the "Medius" plan, it offers the most features and resources for the least money.

Thanks
Tom

www.aptohosting.com

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!