The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WEB/DIGITAL After you buy the domain name

china

New Contributor
Sep 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
what do you do next? I have purchased a lot of domain names and now I've discovered that I need to find a host? Or hostSSSS (as in multiple host).

Is this right?

I'm also reading that there can be problems switching between the company you bought the name from and the company you want to have host your website...

So, what do you do in that case?

I need someone to hold my hand through this whole process since I don't have a clue what I am doing! I have some .com names that I bought a couple of years ago through Yahoo. Can I transfer those? And I have other .com names that I bought through names.com that appear to be easily transferrable.

How do I switch them? And what companies are good hosts?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
China,

I can host your websites, there is no need to have your domains at the same place you host them. I can explain how to do everything and get your website up! If you want to call me at 919-923-1176 or email me at tom@aptohosting.com. I will be available all day. However if you DO want to keep your domains with us we can transfer them for you at a charge of $15 per domain per year. Also since you are a Fast Lane member, you are entitled to a free first month of hosting. You can view our hosting plans at
http://aptohosting.com/shared.php, I would recommend you start with the "Medius" plan, it offers the most features and resources for the least money.

Thanks
Tom

www.aptohosting.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom