The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advices on degree needed here!

Kimblis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Aug 4, 2020
Lithuania
Hello fellow fastlaners. I'm not from US, so in my country we have a privilege to go to university for free if we competent enough. I'm planning to use this chance not for the paper, but for knowledge, since knowledge is what drives us, right? I want a degree that could not only land me a good job for starters (to make some money to start something on my own and also to get more experience in the field) and also be a viable field to start my business in. Mainly I'm considering Data Science, AI and Biotechnology, maybe you have some thoughts on those and want to express your opinion down below? Would really appreciate that. Also, I saw THE MAN himself sometimes replies to the topics, so would love to hear from him too :wideyed: . Talking about the study programs, I'm attaching 2 links to the content of the programs, so you could check it and give some broader opinion based on modules, not just on the names

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kimblis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Aug 4, 2020
Lithuania
Also, there is also a Computer Science or Computer Engineering as possibility, however, I believe they are a bit "out-dated" haha, but still would like to hear your thoughts on that as well. Must add that it is not going to be my only education resource, I'm also taking online courses, reading books, etc.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.