Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
- Mar 1, 2018
Well, I'm kind of afraid of doing market testing because I'm not sure how much I can disclose about my idea without a provisional patent.
I think you should focus on the above two questions first.
Also read One Simple Idea by Stephen Key
You don't need to tell them what your product is because they don't really care about your product. They only care about their problem.
You need to find out if the problem you're solving is really a problem for them.
And if it really is a problem for them:
- How big a problem is it?
- Why is it a problem?
- What goal are they trying to achieve by solving it?
- Why is that a goal?
- What solutions have they used to try to solve it in the past?
- Why didn't those solutions work?
- Did those solutions completely fail or just partially fail?
- How much did those solutions cost?
- What's the pain of not solving the problem?
- How much are they willing to pay to have it solved?
Join Fastlane Insiders.