The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advice Needed From Winners Only!

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Please don't answer if your not a fastlaner and if your'e not winning, i only need winners to answer this 1, people that are actually in the field.

I'll be surprised if you get any answers with that kind of arrogant attitude.

You're saying the equivalent of;

"I want to win a gold medal at 100m, I've just started jogging, it's not going that great; only want Olympic standard athletes to give me advice."

Take a deep breath and start again, you're new here, so why alienate people straightaway?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I tend to think that "uncouth" posts like this is because of cultural and language differences, usually because the OP has English as a 2nd language, so I tend to give some latitude. (OP is from the continent of Africa)

Ive been a Looser all my life.... Now tell me something that i dont know.

I'd start by not identifying as a loser. It then becomes a convenient excuse not to do anything, or to justify failure.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I’m not sure how you expect to get any responses from a post like this...

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Question: SO PLEASE HELP ME WITH ADVICE, TELL ME YOUR DAILY ROUTINE THAT YOU USE TO ALWAYS BE ONTOP OF YOUR GAME??

Please don't answer if your not a fastlaner and if your'e not winning, i only need winners to answer this 1, people that are actually in the field.

ALL CAPS. No spell check. Text speak. "Fastlaners only".

While this forum is generally solid on people helping out newer folk that attitude is not going to fly anywhere else. Drop the ego and do the work like anyone else. There are a ton of resources on here and elsewhere for a productive daily routine.

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
Ive been a Looser all my life.... Now tell me something that i dont know.

Something you don't know? There are probably many fastlaners that are not helping you because of your attitude. The choice is yours: do you want help or do you want to stay where you are.

@biophase gave you a chance, yet you blew it. And he is a winner. Smh.

Back to your question, here is what keeps me going:
1. Wake up at 4.30, everyday, no excuses. Unless if am really sick
2. Meditate for 15 min. Helps with focus, control, self discipline
3. Read my whys. I have a note in Evernote with my whys. They are so important that they get me going.
4. Then I review my goals, pick the 3 things I must achieve, look at my calendar and block time for taking action.

And I do this everyday.

Last edited:

DamienDee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Jul 29, 2018
I actually find that I get a huge kick out of being excited about how much I can accomplish in a week if I plan it out right ahead of time. I also get a kick out of working through a list, and crossing stuff off.

So the first thing I do every Monday morning, is I make a list of all tasks to be done, I break big tasks up into manageable chucks. So I wouldnt' have a task of "Build website" because that's too much to do at once. So I break all tasks into things that can be done in a single sitting, wehther that's a 5 minute task, or a 2 hour task.

Then I create a calendar that's split up into 30 minute segments from 8am to 7pm.

I first fill in that list with all the big obvious stuff... Checking emails first thing morning, Lunch, Run, Meditate etc. I fill in the meetings/appointments I have.

Then I start filling in the rest with the stuff I want to get done, so it's all planned out to the half hour.

Every day I have a 30 minute gap called 'random work' which is reserved time for tasks that I couldn't get completed in the time I alotted them. On Thursdays and Fridays I have an hour each day set aside for catching up tasks because things get backed up by the end of the week.

I find when I schedule out my week to this fine detail (which takes me about 30-40 minutes every monday morning), I can get 2x - 3x as much work done in a week as I would normally. This keeps me excited about my day/week because I can seee how hyper-productive I can be.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Honestly speaking besides my rude responses to rude people i didnt say anything wrong on my first post, people take my posts and flip it to whatever they desire and then go off at me and thats cool because i absolutely dont care, at the end im going to win because i have the DNA, so regardless of who says what or who thinks what im gona win... last week i read a thread of a guy here on this forum who spent two years on his journey thread doing absolutely nothing and running around in circles, so F U to all the haters, ive been away from here busy executing and winning in a small scale, as time goes i will hopefully scale that and be HUGE.. MJ thanks for responding here and understanding the language barrier, im beyong honoured.
Calm down, breathe, and take the chip off of your shoulder. You might turn out to be okay.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Get rid of the limiting beliefs. If you’ve started something with some success (which you have) then you can do it again.

You’ve managed to get 3 of the most successful and respected people on this forum to respond within a day. Don’t take that lightly. My guess is that you still have an opportunity here to get something out of this. Be humble, offer some more details, ask questions, and maybe think about apologizing. Chances are 99% of the people you are wanting advice from were once what you are now considering a “loser”

Last edited:

passion518

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Oct 28, 2013
Philadelphia
Hey Guys

Its been an Ok week, went from $0 to $###(Almost at $1k) this week and i hit a small hurdle which will require me to kind of almost start the process from scratch, its not a super crazy process but i must admit past 2 days ive been feeling lazy and have been on go slow mode.

Question: SO PLEASE HELP ME WITH ADVICE, TELL ME YOUR DAILY ROUTINE THAT YOU USE TO ALWAYS BE ONTOP OF YOUR GAME??

Should probably word your post differently.

But in my experience, what works best for me to always stay productive:

1. Have a purpose
2. Fill a need
3. ***Most important here*** Have a bunch of people that depend on your company or product.

It's easy to slack off when you only have yourself to worry about. Worry about everyone else you effect, directly or indirectly.

If you are not off the ground and having an impact on others YET, when you are feeling lazy, focus on the value you COULD be providing to others if you got "X" done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE

I thought it was just me, but the OP does come off as "uncouth" IMO as well.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Ive been a Looser all my life.
SO what are you going to do about it... Bro? just keep this shit simple; if english is not your forte we understand; try and figure out what you are going to do and muster laser like focus like bruce lee said. "An average man with laser-like focus becomes great." So figure out wtf it is you want to do before coming over here and disrupting the positivity of the forum with such rubbish and juvenile commentary..

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
It's all in your personal habits. It's getting up every day and getting one foot in front of the other. It's doing the right thing even when no one is looking. It is going the second mile when you know that you don't have to go that far. It's extending a helping hand when you can be hurtful or petty.
Your point about only wanting to deal with a "winner" is interesting. How do you define your "winners?" Work on being the person they would want to be around. You're the newbie. Why would they want to hang out with you? Ask yourself what you have to offer them in exchange for their time. You need them. They don't need you.
But, I don't know IF you can take advice from an old dog like me...

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018

You're saying the equivalent of;

"I want to win a gold medal at 100m, I've just started jogging, it's not going that great; only want Olympic standard athletes to give me advice."

Take a deep breath and start again, you're new here, so why alienate people straightaway?
OK!

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
I actually find that I get a huge kick out of being excited about how much I can accomplish in a week if I plan it out right ahead of time. I also get a kick out of working through a list, and crossing stuff off.

So the first thing I do every Monday morning, is I make a list of all tasks to be done, I break big tasks up into manageable chucks. So I wouldnt' have a task of "Build website" because that's too much to do at once. So I break all tasks into things that can be done in a single sitting, wehther that's a 5 minute task, or a 2 hour task.

Then I create a calendar that's split up into 30 minute segments from 8am to 7pm.

I first fill in that list with all the big obvious stuff... Checking emails first thing morning, Lunch, Run, Meditate etc. I fill in the meetings/appointments I have.

Then I start filling in the rest with the stuff I want to get done, so it's all planned out to the half hour.

Every day I have a 30 minute gap called 'random work' which is reserved time for tasks that I couldn't get completed in the time I alotted them. On Thursdays and Fridays I have an hour each day set aside for catching up tasks because things get backed up by the end of the week.

I find when I schedule out my week to this fine detail (which takes me about 30-40 minutes every monday morning), I can get 2x - 3x as much work done in a week as I would normally. This keeps me excited about my day/week because I can seee how hyper-productive I can be.
woaaw!!! this is exactly what i was looking for bro!!!!!! thanks alot, will get out of bed have a shower and start now!!

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
You wanna be a winner? Get on the tiger blood!

Attachments

• charlie .jpg
    charlie .jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 4

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
Honestly speaking besides my rude responses to rude people i didnt say anything wrong on my first post, people take my posts and flip it to whatever they desire and then go off at me and thats cool because i absolutely dont care, at the end im going to win because i have the DNA, so regardless of who says what or who thinks what im gona win... last week i read a thread of a guy here on this forum who spent two years on his journey thread doing absolutely nothing and running around in circles, so F U to all the haters, ive been away from here busy executing and winning in a small scale, as time goes i will hopefully scale that and be HUGE.. MJ thanks for responding here and understanding the language barrier, im beyong honoured.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
at the end im going to win because i have the DNA, so regardless of who says what or who thinks what im gona win

That seems to be the answer to your original post/question. If you have the motivation and the hustle then what specifically is holding you back?

As to your request for “winners only” can you clarify? Are you seeking advice from billionaires? Millionaires? Or just people who have had the same struggles you’re currently experience and have overcome them?

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
Hey Guys

Its been an Ok week, went from $0 to $###(Almost at $1k) this week and i hit a small hurdle which will require me to kind of almost start the process from scratch, its not a super crazy process but i must admit past 2 days ive been feeling lazy and have been on go slow mode.

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
use to take Modafinil to help with this but my supply absolutely ran out, ordering it online takes like 2 months to reach me.

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
Should probably word your post differently.

But in my experience, what works best for me to always stay productive:

1. Have a purpose
2. Fill a need
3. ***Most important here*** Have a bunch of people that depend on your company or product.

It's easy to slack off when you only have yourself to worry about. Worry about everyone else you effect, directly or indirectly.

If you are not off the ground and having an impact on others YET, when you are feeling lazy, focus on the value you COULD be providing to others if you got "X" done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Wow thanks bro, ill start doing this today, will give u feedback after a week and a half!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.