• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Advice Needed From Winners Only!

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by MansaMusa, Jul 29, 2018.

1. MansaMusa

MansaMusa New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $107
    Hey Guys

Its been an Ok week, went from $0 to $###(Almost at $1k) this week and i hit a small hurdle which will require me to kind of almost start the process from scratch, its not a super crazy process but i must admit past 2 days ive been feeling lazy and have been on go slow mode.

Question: SO PLEASE HELP ME WITH ADVICE, TELL ME YOUR DAILY ROUTINE THAT YOU USE TO ALWAYS BE ONTOP OF YOUR GAME??

Please don't answer if your not a fastlaner and if your'e not winning, i only need winners to answer this 1, people that are actually in the field.

2. MansaMusa

Rep Bank:
    $107
    use to take Modafinil to help with this but my supply absolutely ran out, ordering it online takes like 2 months to reach me.

3. passion518

passion518 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $591
    Should probably word your post differently.

But in my experience, what works best for me to always stay productive:

1. Have a purpose
    2. Fill a need
    3. ***Most important here*** Have a bunch of people that depend on your company or product.

It's easy to slack off when you only have yourself to worry about. Worry about everyone else you effect, directly or indirectly.

If you are not off the ground and having an impact on others YET, when you are feeling lazy, focus on the value you COULD be providing to others if you got "X" done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4. Roli

Roli Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,021
    I'll be surprised if you get any answers with that kind of arrogant attitude.

You're saying the equivalent of;

"I want to win a gold medal at 100m, I've just started jogging, it's not going that great; only want Olympic standard athletes to give me advice."

Take a deep breath and start again, you're new here, so why alienate people straightaway?

MiLeung, StayHeady, lowtek and 23 others like this.
  5. rollerskates

rollerskates Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,605
    I'd help you, but you'd consider me a loser. Hope you find the help you're looking for...

StayHeady, Musashi, Tom.V and 14 others like this.
  6. jon.a

jon.a Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $78,356
    upload_2018-7-29_10-43-37.jpeg

7. Rhino

Rhino Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $164
    You don't sound like you need any more Modafinil...

8. DamienDee

DamienDee Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $262
    I actually find that I get a huge kick out of being excited about how much I can accomplish in a week if I plan it out right ahead of time. I also get a kick out of working through a list, and crossing stuff off.

So the first thing I do every Monday morning, is I make a list of all tasks to be done, I break big tasks up into manageable chucks. So I wouldnt' have a task of "Build website" because that's too much to do at once. So I break all tasks into things that can be done in a single sitting, wehther that's a 5 minute task, or a 2 hour task.

Then I create a calendar that's split up into 30 minute segments from 8am to 7pm.

I first fill in that list with all the big obvious stuff... Checking emails first thing morning, Lunch, Run, Meditate etc. I fill in the meetings/appointments I have.

Then I start filling in the rest with the stuff I want to get done, so it's all planned out to the half hour.

Every day I have a 30 minute gap called 'random work' which is reserved time for tasks that I couldn't get completed in the time I alotted them. On Thursdays and Fridays I have an hour each day set aside for catching up tasks because things get backed up by the end of the week.

I find when I schedule out my week to this fine detail (which takes me about 30-40 minutes every monday morning), I can get 2x - 3x as much work done in a week as I would normally. This keeps me excited about my day/week because I can seee how hyper-productive I can be.

RichieB, Musashi, lowtek and 3 others like this.
  9. biophase

biophase Legendary Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $165,147
    I would answer but I don’t waste time on losers.

sam9530130, lowtek, Pesh and 27 others like this.
  10. MansaMusa

Rep Bank:
    $107
    Wow thanks bro, ill start doing this today, will give u feedback after a week and a half!

11. MansaMusa

Rep Bank:
    $107
    OK!

Roli likes this.
  12. MansaMusa

Rep Bank:
    $107
    youre not a looser bro!

13. MansaMusa

Rep Bank:
    $107
    woaaw!!! this is exactly what i was looking for bro!!!!!! thanks alot, will get out of bed have a shower and start now!!

DamienDee likes this.
  14. MansaMusa

Rep Bank:
    $107
    Ive been a Looser all my life.... Now tell me something that i dont know.

15. S.Y.

S.Y. Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,377
    Something you don't know? There are probably many fastlaners that are not helping you because of your attitude. The choice is yours: do you want help or do you want to stay where you are.

@biophase gave you a chance, yet you blew it. And he is a winner. Smh.

Back to your question, here is what keeps me going:
    1. Wake up at 4.30, everyday, no excuses. Unless if am really sick
    2. Meditate for 15 min. Helps with focus, control, self discipline
    3. Read my whys. I have a note in Evernote with my whys. They are so important that they get me going.
    4. Then I review my goals, pick the 3 things I must achieve, look at my calendar and block time for taking action.

And I do this everyday.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    StayHeady, Arun Siva, ChrisR and 5 others like this.
  16. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke viene el cucuy Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $2,976
    Givin' out bricks like Shaq at the free throw

Arun Siva, Xeon and Argue like this.
  17. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $49,163
    I’m not sure how you expect to get any responses from a post like this...

Tom.V, Supa, ZF Lee and 7 others like this.
  18. Fox

Fox Moderator Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $68,660
    ALL CAPS. No spell check. Text speak. "Fastlaners only".

While this forum is generally solid on people helping out newer folk that attitude is not going to fly anywhere else. Drop the ego and do the work like anyone else. There are a ton of resources on here and elsewhere for a productive daily routine.

Tom.V, Supa, ZF Lee and 7 others like this.
  19. TinyOldLady

TinyOldLady Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $20
    Lordphenny is back :rofl:

20. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $345,129
    Admin Post
    I tend to think that "uncouth" posts like this is because of cultural and language differences, usually because the OP has English as a 2nd language, so I tend to give some latitude. (OP is from the continent of Africa)

I'd start by not identifying as a loser. It then becomes a convenient excuse not to do anything, or to justify failure.

21. MTEE1985

MTEE1985 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,159
    Get rid of the limiting beliefs. If you’ve started something with some success (which you have) then you can do it again.

You’ve managed to get 3 of the most successful and respected people on this forum to respond within a day. Don’t take that lightly. My guess is that you still have an opportunity here to get something out of this. Be humble, offer some more details, ask questions, and maybe think about apologizing. Chances are 99% of the people you are wanting advice from were once what you are now considering a “loser”

cy-, Tom.V, Xeon and 2 others like this.
  22. Ninjakid

Ninjakid Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,241
    Stop taking drugs dude.

Healthy food, exercise, water, a little bit of sunshine everyday. THAT'S ALL YOU NEED!

cy-, Tom.V and Xeon like this.
  23. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,227
    I thought it was just me, but the OP does come off as "uncouth" IMO as well.

Xeon and Raoul Duke like this.
  24. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,227
    SO what are you going to do about it... Bro? just keep this sh*t simple; if english is not your forte we understand; try and figure out what you are going to do and muster laser like focus like bruce lee said. "An average man with laser-like focus becomes great." So figure out wtf it is you want to do before coming over here and disrupting the positivity of the forum with such rubbish and juvenile commentary..

Xeon and Raoul Duke like this.
  25. Bearcorp

Bearcorp Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,251
    You wanna be a winner? Get on the tiger blood!

Attached Files:

Xeon likes this.