The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advertising/Marketing for Adult Content

Marketing, social media, advertising

F. Carter

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 6, 2018
Spain
Hi,

this is my first post and I am kind of nervous to put myself "out there" as this is/was not my thing. I read TMF and it changed my view on everything. Man, was I on the sidewalk! No problem though, I am changing gears now!

Not long ago I built some, let's say "erotic" furniture - from scratch (e.g. spanking bench). I am not that handy actually but I guessed I give it a try since I did not want to spend 600,00-800,00$ buying it already made. It took me a while to make myself some sketches and to built it but I was successful and the result came out very good! Very content! So first I thought, since I was having so much fun creating it, why not make some more of these furnitures and try to sell them myself. But after some research and logical thinking I realised that this would not work, especially living on an island (I live in Canary Islands, Spain), where there is simply not enough population to sell something like this for people with specific "needs" or fantasies. Even though I would expand the market: Shipping costs are outraging! And anyways, that would be just a job - no freedom.

So I had another idea: What if I provide the DIY- step by step instructions to build some erotic furniture with exact measurements, material costs etc. to make it easier and less time consuming for people to build one themselves. I mean if I can do it (without any particular experience) using the basic tools that one should have at home, then everybody can! When I started building my furniture I was looking online for a guide, but could not find one - so hey, I can provide this!

I like the idea and of course I would have to find out if people would be interested in this (maybe in specific forums?) but my biggest problem is the advertising/marketing for it. I cannot just start a facebook ad - they would not allow me to advertise with this content.

Does anybody have a business in this niche and could give me tips how to get my idea on the market without getting censored? I did some research on this but could not find anything serious.

Have a lovely day everyone!

P.S.: I am on this forum every day and I love it! Thank you very much for all the helpful contributions! I hope I can also contribute soon with some helpful advise!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.