The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Add value from voice

prateek_cpu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 4, 2020
India
Hello people
hope you all are safe and good.
this is Prateek and I want to know about opportunity I can deliver to the world from my voice. Since 2018 I got some large comments about my voice when ever I send them a voice notes. I thought it was just for fun.. then I started doing it again rather than texting them I use to send them small voice notes what I want to deliver the conversation. And I got compliments “ wow you got a radio kind of voice” “your voice transmits lost of confidence to me rather than just a text message ” and more like that. But then as MJ said listen to market and solve the problem and add value for them. I’m trying to find about what are the areas or filed in which I can make this happen in a large scale and also with CENTS commandment rules . P.s. I never did any voice over but people always saying that about my voice. I really want to do something more with it and values to the people’s life.

Regards

Prateek
Founder - Archi Nomad

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Hello people
this is Prateek and I want to know about opportunity I can deliver to the world from my voice. Since 2018 I got some large comments about my voice when ever I send them a voice notes. I thought it was just for fun.. then I started doing it again rather than texting them I use to send them small voice notes what I want to deliver the conversation. And I got compliments “ wow you got a radio kind of voice” “your voice transmits lost of confidence to me rather than just a text message ” and more like that. But then as MJ said listen to market and solve the problem and add value for them. I’m trying to find about what are the areas or filed in which I can make this happen in a large scale and also with CENTS commandment rules . P.s. I never did any voice over but people always saying that about my voice. I really want to do something more with it and values to the people’s life.

Regards

Prateek
Founder - Archi Nomad
Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

Look for people/places hiring for voiceovers, and ask to do a free sample project for them.
Build up the portfolio and see if that lands you anywhere beyond that.

It's not fastlane but worth pursuing.

prateek_cpu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 4, 2020
India
Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

Look for people/places hiring for voiceovers, and ask to do a free sample project for them.
Build up the portfolio and see if that lands you anywhere beyond that.

It's not fastlane but worth pursuing.
Ok thanks for your reply. I hope I will find some solutions

harlansjobs

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 31, 2018
Hello people

Regards

Prateek
Founder - Archi Nomad

Don't go to places like Upwork or other places to do freelance work. That is a trip to the bottom. Create a podcast on one of the major hosting sites. People can listen to you on Amazon, Spotify, and other platforms.
Talk about something you know about. Eventually, businesses will advertise on your show and you will be making money from that. Look at Side Hustle Nation and others for a model.

prateek_cpu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 4, 2020
India
Don't go to places like Upwork or other places to do freelance work. That is a trip to the bottom. Create a podcast on one of the major hosting sites. People can listen to you on Amazon, Spotify, and other platforms.
Talk about something you know about. Eventually, businesses will advertise on your show and you will be making money from that. Look at Side Hustle Nation and others for a model.
Thanks so much for giving me ideas.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
I don't know how podcast earnings are but there are people called
"faceless" youtubers. They do videos without showing their face.
Youtube has vast user and advertisers base so if you'll
hit popular niche it can tick off some of CENTS (except for C and T, i think).

prateek_cpu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 4, 2020
India
I don't know how podcast earnings are but there are people called
"faceless" youtubers. They do videos without showing their face.
Youtube has vast user and advertisers base so if you'll
hit popular niche it can tick off some of CENTS (except for C and T, i think).
Yes yes correct that C and T is my main concern.Thanks for your update

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Yes yes correct that C and T is my main concern.Thanks for your update

If you get set up for voiceover work then you can make audiobooks for semi-passive income through ACX.com. If you want to earn more money, then when you have experience and good equipment you can reach out to authors directly to offer your services outside of ACX. This way you end up with control over the process from production to pricing to royalties etc.

prateek_cpu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 4, 2020
India
If you get set up for voiceover work then you can make audiobooks for semi-passive income through ACX.com. If you want to earn more money, then when you have experience and good equipment you can reach out to authors directly to offer your services outside of ACX. This way you end up with control over the process from production to pricing to royalties etc.
Thanks but the problem is ACX not working in India

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Thanks but the problem is ACX not working in India

You don't need ACX. But you need to be set up for voiceover work to their standards. Use ACX to get setup for recording properly using their instructions. Then go through other websites similar to ACX or create samples and reach out directly to authors.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.