The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Action Update

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
D

Deleted50669

Last time I made a post it was regarding an FTE that nearly drove me to suicide (thankfully, some of you offered a much-needed pep talk in private, and I also got some professional support outside the forum).

Since then, two things have happened.

1) I've accepted a new JOB that is a 20k salary bump, less hours, more laid back culture, and more in line with what I enjoy doing. Not fastlane, but much needed to retain my psychological health.

2) Trademarked a brand for a product I'm currently developing pertaining to my field. At this stage I can't disclose much about it, but when it's live I will post a comprehensive thread (aiming for September if things go relatively well). I am concerned about how the repeal of net neutrality will limit my potential, but that's not going to stop me.

I hope everyone is taking action each day and keeping hope in their vision.

- Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.