The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Accredited Investors

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Sorry for bumping this but I am looking for an investors group very badly. Do you have any of these groups to recommend me?

It's an investment that I have to offer with daily liquidity (not year lock-up) and generating roughly 15% annualized with 4% down side risk per year.
Have you looked into crowd funding? If you want accredited, be ready to spend a lot of money. Those investors and the people that bring them will require a full background check and certified due diligence on you and your project. Cost me around 100k to have that done.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I found an accredited investors group...

The 506 Investor Group was co-founded by related parties of CrowdDD. 506 Investor group is an invitation only group of over 100 accredited investors that discuss and share due diligence on passive real estate investing. All information is private and confidential. Only independent investors are allowed. Over the years, the group has used its size to negotiate better terms from real estate sponsors. The group often enjoys lower fees, lower promotes, exclusive deals and early access to investments.

Registration CrowdDD

Then ask about the 506 group.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matt Dassel

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
May 15, 2018
Sorry for bumping this but I am looking for an investors group very badly. Do you have any of these groups to recommend me?

It's an investment that I have to offer with daily liquidity (not year lock-up) and generating roughly 15% annualized with 4% down side risk per year.

Matt Dassel

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
May 15, 2018
Have you looked into crowd funding? If you want accredited, be ready to spend a lot of money. Those investors and the people that bring them will require a full background check and certified due diligence on you and your project. Cost me around 100k to have that done.

Sounds like it's a lot harder than I imagined. The best I could offer are the verified results. It's actually trading performance with long/short trades and these get into the same category for investors who invest in hedge funds. The SEC (regulator) has some rules for this. But I have never thought of ... equity crowd funding for an investment management company. Looking into that at this minute.

I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get in touch directly with them and hear their honest opinion on what a good investment for them is like. Because listening to 3rd party people and working with them is just putting someone else inbetween.

Thanks for answering. Looks like I really needed some light on this direction.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Sounds like it's a lot harder than I imagined. The best I could offer are the verified results. It's actually trading performance with long/short trades and these get into the same category for investors who invest in hedge funds. The SEC (regulator) has some rules for this. But I have never thought of ... equity crowd funding for an investment management company. Looking into that at this minute.

I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get in touch directly with them and hear their honest opinion on what a good investment for them is like. Because listening to 3rd party people and working with them is just putting someone else inbetween.

Thanks for answering. Looks like I really needed some light on this direction.
There are a lot of people with a lot of money that are looking for ways to invest. Of course, they are all very protective. Past results are not a guarantee of future returns.

Some people start with friends and family. They let it grow organically from the results.

But the people that take their business to the investment groups have an array of opportunities. All those need to be vetted. Even with the vetting, the investments can crash and burn. Tends to make people very wary of just handing money over.

Not impossible, but you will likely need to build a base with time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.