The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Accountability thread

Acuityo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 14, 2023
Been into entrepreneurship since the age of 13 done everything from drop shipping to running an agency, I could have been fairly successful at these but unfortunately, I have old-fashioned parents who equate performance in school as the determining factor to success in life they seriously want me to be a doctor. I do not want to be far too long of a process and I would make a horrible doctor, I already gave them the hint I'd rather die than pursue being a doctor.

I'm meant to start university this year in September but I've decided that I want to do a gap year and focus on business, school is rigorous af(a level) right now so I can't pursue any extracurricular activities to the fullest extent.

My Short Term Goals are (Next 5 months)
Achieve B's and C's in my current subjects.
Get a sales job in the summer so I can get some soft skills in sales
Build a following on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube

My Long Term Goals are (Next 5 years)
Obtain a degree in Computer Science.
Move from the UK to the USA
Earning $200k by 23
Build Social Capital
Have 1 million followers across all socials

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...