The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

LANDFILL About to make my first big "capital expense"

juan917

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 27, 2015
++rep to first 5 posts

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Speedway Pass
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
Anymore details or nah?

Any rep sent my way just for posting on your thread is getting sent right back at you. Just FYI.

juan917

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2015
Anymore details or nah?

Any rep sent my way just for posting on your thread is getting sent right back at you. Just FYI.
Just $ spend on infrastructure costs to execute the vision. cloud systems etc. $553 spent. Next expense is marketing if i cant do it organically but things like ad words & fb marketing should be cheaper relatively speaking (at least to get started)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom