The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

About Time to Stop Hiding

Under-Dog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Jan 16, 2015
So.Cal
My name is Adrian 21 year old from Los Angeles CA, I've known all my life I wanted to be an entrepreneur and not work for someone else. My greatest childhood memory is taking a 40 pack of led pencils to class one day in the fourth grade and returning home with $40. Everyone kept asking for a pencil so I told them $1 next thing I know all gone! I did stuff like this until I was 18.

Aside from that I was also selling on eBay as well as Amazon since 14. Then when I turned 18 something happened, suddenly I had all the energy sucked out of me. I lost my path and sat around doing nothing. (Well not really, I had two jobs and was going to school) But I was doing nothing to gain my financial independence earn my freedom back. At 19-20 I was a "Success Zombie" a wantpreneur I was reading everything possible business related etc... but as you can imagine I was taking no action on this. And well we all know "I'm going to" isn't sh*t until you actually DO.

Now for the past year, I have been on my "hustle" doing Amazon FBA as well as eBay and my own website. Nowhere near the big players in the game but enough to not stress out about money. I also made some bad financial decisions at 18 getting myself into debt, buying a new car, getting a CC.... So my main focus right now is getting debt free. I still have a 9-5 in the Health Care field which I need financially plus they offer me great benefits.

Well guys I apologize for the long rant.. I will continue to grow my ecommerce while I try to find my actual fastlane I'll have some progress threads coming your way!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend. Your childhood story of selling pencils indicates the entrepreneurial gene is present! Thanks for the intro.

Summersalt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Nov 21, 2014
WY
My name is Adrian 21 year old from Los Angeles CA, I've known all my life I wanted to be an entrepreneur and not work for someone else. My greatest childhood memory is taking a 40 pack of led pencils to class one day in the fourth grade and returning home with $40. Everyone kept asking for a pencil so I told them $1 next thing I know all gone! I did stuff like this until I was 18.

Aside from that I was also selling on eBay as well as Amazon since 14. Then when I turned 18 something happened, suddenly I had all the energy sucked out of me. I lost my path and sat around doing nothing. (Well not really, I had two jobs and was going to school) But I was doing nothing to gain my financial independence earn my freedom back. At 19-20 I was a "Success Zombie" a wantpreneur I was reading everything possible business related etc... but as you can imagine I was taking no action on this. And well we all know "I'm going to" isn't sh*t until you actually DO.

Now for the past year, I have been on my "hustle" doing Amazon FBA as well as eBay and my own website. Nowhere near the big players in the game but enough to not stress out about money. I also made some bad financial decisions at 18 getting myself into debt, buying a new car, getting a CC.... So my main focus right now is getting debt free. I still have a 9-5 in the Health Care field which I need financially plus they offer me great benefits.

Well guys I apologize for the long rant.. I will continue to grow my ecommerce while I try to find my actual fastlane I'll have some progress threads coming your way!
Hello @EconMan, You've got in you. Keep grinding!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...