The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

About selling air!

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Holy crap that's no joke...Looks like smog, but it's small rocks.
upload_2019-4-19_13-3-44.png

What about filters?

Or those stylish face masks with a built in electronic air purifier?

The national assembly passed a series of bills on Wednesday giving authorities access to emergency funds for measures that include the mandatory installation of high-capacity air purifiers in classrooms and encouraging sales of liquified petroleum gas vehicles, which produce lower emissions than those that run on petrol and diesel.

The measures will give government officials access to a US$2.65bn emergency fund

What about face masks disabled people can put on and take off? Like a hands free way to stick your face in the mask, then some extended arms wrap the strings around your ears..

Is this seasonal? If yes, then the indoor building may be a bad investment.

What about becoming a consultant? Go into buildings, measure particle levels, and draw plans to make it safer inside.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JaeMinLee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Apr 18, 2019
Hello, I am 19. I live in Korea.
Korea is a really good country but Korea has a big problem.
It is the fine dust!!
Every year, Korea suffers from fine dust.
Some days, fine dust is so bad that I can't even breathe.
So I thought about how I could breathe clean air.
Then I thought about selling clean air.

The following is a way to sell clean air.
1. Build a building so that fine dust does not come from the outside.
At this time, the ceiling of the building is made transparent so that the sunlight works well
2. In this building, various plants and animals are raised to create an ecosystem.
At this time, an agricultural sprinkler is installed in the building so that plants and animals can grow well.
3. Make a can of clean air out of this place for people to breathe
or Put air in a spray-type container and spray it into the room so that it can be purified.

That's all I thought of.

I want you to ask me questions, problems, or advice about this idea.

Thank you!!!!!

FreakyThomas

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 26, 2017
Nice, France
Would be easier to just set up oxygen bars and skip all that other expensive stuff.

Sorry, but, I don't think it's really the same thing. What she want to sell is a "clean" air, meaning clear from dust, bad substances, ...
An oxygen bar is selling oxygen-enriched air. Sorry, this is clearly an occupational hazard but the effects of breathing oxygen enriched air, on the medical point of view, are really negative. It makes the oxydative processes, responsible for tissue aging, go faster and stronger (that's why people living in upper altitudes tend to live longer : lesss oxygen), and it can cause hypercapnia, which can lead to trouble for breathing or loss of consciousness. I wouldn't really recommend it. On the other side, I think the perspective of breathing clean air can be really appealing.

Nevertheless, I think Lex is definetely right ; you should look for a much simpler way to do this.
May be air filtering machines for particles ? Or canned air from swiss mountains :blush: ?

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Sorry, but, I don't think it's really the same thing. What she want to sell is a "clean" air, meaning clear from dust, bad substances, ...
An oxygen bar is selling oxygen-enriched air. Sorry, this is clearly an occupational hazard but the effects of breathing oxygen enriched air, on the medical point of view, are really negative. It makes the oxydative processes, responsible for tissue aging, go faster and stronger (that's why people living in upper altitudes tend to live longer : lesss oxygen), and it can cause hypercapnia, which can lead to trouble for breathing or loss of consciousness. I wouldn't really recommend it. On the other side, I think the perspective of breathing clean air can be really appealing.

Nevertheless, I think Lex is definetely right ; you should look for a much simpler way to do this.
May be air filtering machines for particles ? Or canned air from swiss mountains :blush: ?

Simpler is the point I was getting at. Something similar to an oxygen bar (which I know nothing about) is how I would think about approaching this versus building a building which will require a lot of time, investment, and resources.

JaeMinLee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Apr 18, 2019
[QUOTE = "Lex DeVille, post : 774222, member : 13831"] 산소 바를 설치하고 다른 값 비싼 것들을 모두 건너 뛰는 것이 더 쉬울 수 있습니다.

[미디어 = youtube] Yx - hKq-u8A [/ 미디어] [/ 따옴표]
Would be easier to just set up oxygen bars and skip all that other expensive stuff.

First of all, thank you for leaving comments.
But I think the content in this clip is a little different from what I posted
I got good advice from you.
Thanks to you, I felt I needed to do something a little simpler.
veryvery thank you

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Awesome. Just goes to show that with branding and marketing, one can make a business out of anything.
Like the NYC Garbage box.

Valhalla

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Mar 6, 2019
Or like a consumer product like Vitality Air, selling canned, Canadian air in China. Seems greasy to me, I prefer the large scale filtration. I get pretty sick of having air purifiers running during forest fire season can't imagine having it year round

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Holy crap that's no joke...Looks like smog, but it's small rocks.
View attachment 24442

What about filters?

Or those stylish face masks with a built in electronic air purifier?

Hi, I wanted to answer your question because I also live in South Korea. Those stylish masks do not have an electronic air purifier built-in. Different masks will have different protection levels, typically N90, N95, and N99. The higher the number, the greater the filtration rate. These masks are disposable and are not meant for daily use, you should use them 1 - 2 days at max. Typically 1 day is the max.

It's tough here in Korea, as people are pretty "used" to the fine air pollution. On bad days, you'll walk outside and see people 1.) Not wearing masks and 2.) Smoking at the same time. Although a number of people are now becoming aware of the issue or at least becoming a little serious about it.

It's annoying because even schools will invest in air purifiers, but keep windows open and not use the air purifier. A lot of money is going into educating the public.

Companies are currently taking advantage of the fine dust. Often times you'll see coffee shops or buildings advertise something along the lines of, "The air is bad today because of the fine dust... Come inside and enjoy a coffee with fresh air!".

I'm interested in providing clean air in the long-run, however, mask-wise... If you're trying to go into the business, it really seems like a raise to the cheapest product. I was thinking about developing an air purifier but trying to look for my purple cow.

Logan Powell

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Apr 9, 2018
Banff, Alberta, Canada
Or like a consumer product like Vitality Air, selling canned, Canadian air in China. Seems greasy to me, I prefer the large scale filtration. I get pretty sick of having air purifiers running during forest fire season can't imagine having it year round
Ahhh the Banff Air Company. Locals laugh at it here haha.

They hit a niche and they "solved a problem" for a lot of Asian tourists.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.