The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A small Beginning towards Entrepreneurship

Divine_Joker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 5, 2019
Hi All !!!!!! :smile2:

Beginning of this year I decided to quit my job and will be fulltime Entrepreneur by 31st December 2019. I have decided to open the Digital Marketing services in my local area and want to start for the same. I looked around and didnt find useful sourses.

Holy Shittt !!!!!!! :devil: I found this thread accidently just saw the forum name "fastlane" and typed in Google and on the first forum page I found what I am looking for. :eek:

How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months

This is what I am finding for!!!!!!!! I just joined yesterday but this interesting thing lead me to read all the pages even its 2 AM last night.

After going much deeper now I can say Yes I can make it this year for sure. I am 26 Years old and now I am devloping myself towards how I can get financial freedom by doing what I like mostly. In my college days I used to help people a lot. I learnt to talk and undestand how I can give good insights of the topics to my friends. I placed at One of the repluted IT company from my college and I resigned and I am in job right now Which I dont like. As I have burning desire to do something on my own. (You may be amazed to hear that my salary monthly is Less that $400.)

Today when I am typing this I have not much money to invest in. But I will be sure that in my some next months I will find someways to make money by offering Best services to local people.

I am just hoping that my vision for this Year 2019 will be fulfilled by December 31st 2019, by making at least 5 figures a month. Thought it may sound like Real Joker ;) But I want to make anyhow. (As My salry is 3 Figure right now and I am expecting the 5 Figure a month :devil:) I have already started learning from January 2019 and this forum surely add the best value to my life.

Really loving this forum and Waiting for some funds to get INSIDERS SUBSCRIPTION Soon. :innocent: :halo:

:pIf You have any advice for me Yes Your advice is most welcome :innocent: :halo:

Regards

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Welcome to the forums.

Check out the other Gold thread as well - tons of great info to get you going.

I'd also suggest getting a progress thread going - even if it doesn't feel like much now it will add up (big time) later.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain

Divine_Joker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 5, 2019

Divine_Joker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 5, 2019
Welcome to the forums.

Check out the other Gold thread as well - tons of great info to get you going.

I'd also suggest getting a progress thread going - even if it doesn't feel like much now it will add up (big time) later.

Thanks for such Motivation. !! I already that in my mind right now. I will create that in next week as I am working on my website to build as I like. I really request all the Fastlane member to throw some lights if You have any suggestions.!! :innocent: :halo:

I will do that soon.

Thank

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.