The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A quick intro from a new Insider

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
Hello fellow INSIDERS, my name is Val Okafor, I am an Android Engineer living in San Diego. I read the TFM in 2016, made an ill-planned attempt into fastlane and landed back at the Cubicle 4 months later. I need to escape the addiction of Salary in 2020.

I have extensive tech skills and I will be chipping in on this forum on questions that I am suitable to answer and I also look forward to learning from sharper minds.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Welcome to the forum Val!

What exactly does your role entail, games, architecture, apps?

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hello fellow INSIDERS, my name is Val Okafor, I am an Android Engineer living in San Diego. I read the TFM in 2016, made an ill-planned attempt into fastlane and landed back at the Cubicle 4 months later. I need to escape the addiction of Salary in 2020.

I have extensive tech skills and I will be chipping in on this forum on questions that I am suitable to answer and I also look forward to learning from sharper minds.
Welcome!

Good of you to keep moving on from the first attempt.
Thanks for the offer to chip in on the tech-related questions!

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Hands on developer/Team lead for Productivity/Entreprise Apps, - no Games.

Nice.

What jumps out immediately is the Enterprise apps component, because building and selling those is definitely fastlane, and I'm guessing you may have some knowledge as to how the sales team goes about selling them.

Whatever you do, you're perfectly placed to create some kind of digital product, and start zooming down that fastlane highway!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...