The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A quick hello from Qatar and a special thank you to MJ.

Qomfortablane

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Aug 11, 2020
Middle East
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to be part of this forum. I've posted here once a while ago without properly introducing myself. I wanted to read one of MJ's books first. I have to admit in the beginning I was skeptical; I've read countless books on economy, business, self help, psychology etc I thought to myself - what's another one going to add- but once I read the book I realized just how different this book is : everything you would need to become wealthy exists in a very condensed, clear and concise way. For somebody who is already in business or who has previous entrepreneurship experience I'd skip the first part that describes ''slow lane'' and move straight to the fast lane topics. This book is a great gift to anyone regardless of age that isn't wealthy. So MJ thank you from Qatar.

As for myself, I'm a mid-twenties serial entrepreneur that started off selling candies in primary school. I've dabbled in different industries (management consulting, food import export, sports marketing) in the past before settling on tech , even tho I don't come from a tech background I've set up a software, web and mobile dev company where my employees get to work on making my ideas come true when they're not working on client's projects.

I'm very happy to meet everyone and hopefully be able to learn a lot, share my journey and contribute to others.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007