The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A new challenger is coming !

Rokket

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2019
France
Hi everybody !
I'm new on this forum and I'm 20 years old. I just fnished reading this amazing book which changed my life.
But I have a problem now, I don't know what business I should start. At the begining I was interest in dropshipping, but now it looks like a bad idea 'cause a lot of people are in this business. I could try it but I don't want to waste my time.
So if any of you guys can help me I will be very thankful !

Let's get free !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted74396

Don't dropship. If you want to get into e-comm, find an item you can sell en masse and order in bulk. That way, you can have fast shipping times, better quality control and ultimately higher profits. If you spend a while looking, you can find really cheap products in bulk that you can sell at a high markup still!

Also, welcome :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...