The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A little bit about me.....

BifMeister

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 8, 2018
Florissant
First off, here's the demographic information:
  • 48 yr old father of 4 kids (3 boys and a girl)
  • Married for almost 20 years
  • Lived in or around St. Louis, MO for all my life
I have been involved in the IT industry for almost 25 years. Seven years ago I decided to try something different and went into insurance and financial services sales. It took me about three years to figure out that I wasn't meant to cold call. But, the entrepreneurial spirit still lives in me.

I get the spirit from my father who can honestly say never worked for anyone in his life. Always hustling! Even though he always provided for the family, he never found the fastlane.

I am in the middle of reading TMF as we speak and I have had my eyes opened. I have spent my life on the sidewalk and have the debt to show for it. A good chunk of it created during the time that I was selling insurance. We financed our lifestyle instead of living within our means.

I look forward to becoming a part of this community and forging a path that will still allow me to retire in my mid 50s.

Thanks in advance.....
Bryan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
First off, here's the demographic information:
  • 48 yr old father of 4 kids (3 boys and a girl)
  • Married for almost 20 years
  • Lived in or around St. Louis, MO for all my life
I have been involved in the IT industry for almost 25 years. Seven years ago I decided to try something different and went into insurance and financial services sales. It took me about three years to figure out that I wasn't meant to cold call. But, the entrepreneurial spirit still lives in me.

I get the spirit from my father who can honestly say never worked for anyone in his life. Always hustling! Even though he always provided for the family, he never found the fastlane.

I am in the middle of reading TMF as we speak and I have had my eyes opened. I have spent my life on the sidewalk and have the debt to show for it. A good chunk of it created during the time that I was selling insurance. We financed our lifestyle instead of living within our means.

I look forward to becoming a part of this community and forging a path that will still allow me to retire in my mid 50s.

Thanks in advance.....
Bryan

Hey Bryan, I am from St. Louis, MO too... Would you be interested in starting a STL Fastlane group?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...