The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Life Changing Deal

sandino28

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 14, 2010
hello people of this community I'd like to present something that might be able to change your life. feel free to check my website and leave some feedback or maybe mail me.. contacts will be provided upon checking the site. It would only cost you about 20 minutes of your time try it out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

what my site contains is a business opportunity based in the United Kingdom as well as the United States.

What we offer?
we offer 40 up to 80% discounts on hotel,luxury, or condominium stay for 1 week in 3500 selected destinations worldwide. It's really a pleasurable experience so what are you waiting for come visit my site

we also sell hundreds of e-books and softwares try checking it out

I would personally like to spread this business opportunity because it drastically changed my life and i want other people like me create wealth and success within them

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I do hope i can be one of your business partners in the future

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest3722A

You're about to get zapped spammer!

10...... 9..... 8..... 7........ 6.......

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome to the fastlane. Thank you for your life changing offer. However, I think we will need to wait for a while on this. We need to see if you are here to really become a regular, participating member of our community or if you are just here to promote your business. This community is about learning and sharing our lessons of life. We are not here to be sold to. If you hang around and develop relationships you will be allowed to let us know about your business. Hope you stick around. Good luck with your business.

....After further checking around, it appears you are copying and pasting this same post on many forums on the WWW. So, now, I really hold no hope that you are here to participate. Again, we are not your customers. Good luck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Damn Greg, you are way to nice!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, how did I survive all these years not knowing about this life changing deal?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.